Quality: Mp3 / 320kbps
Total Time: 37:12 min
Total Size: 101 MB

Tracklist
----------
01. Mistress
02. Three Lives
03. Mona
04. Divane Asik Gibi (Rutger (Rutti) Kroese & Karsu Dönmez)
05. Our Memoirs
06. I'll Leave Alone
07. Suffer Too Long
08. Adio Kerida

Bass - Egemen Maden; Cello - Bence Huszar; Drums - Kağan Han; Guitar - Sebastiaan Lunsingh Scheurleer; Lead Vocals, Piano - Karsu Dönmez; Ney - Tamer Coşkun; Trumpet - Jan van Duikeren; Violin, Vocals - Müge Alpay.
Karsu is a multi-talent. The Dutch musician with Turkish roots is not only a gifted singer and pianist, but also a composer, musical arranger and lyricist. Karsu wrote almost all the compositions for her debut album CONFESSION (2012), as well as for her latest album COLORS (2015).
Since her early youth Karsu has been performing on local and international stages. She started playing for an audience as a young girl in her father's restaurant, Kilim, in Amsterdam, Holland. From there she made it to the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, she played the North Sea Jazz Festival and the Istanbul Jazz Festival and she performed - a few times already - at the legendary Carnegie Hall in New York. Already from a very young age it became obvious that Karsu has music flowing through her veins. As a child she was fascinated by piano music. "I saw those pianists on television with their long, flowing hair, these Einstein-like types and I thought, "That's really cool" I was instantly fascinated by the tunes they played," is how Karsu describes her love for her favorite instrument.
When she was 7 years old Karsu got her own piano and started taking music classes immediately. She learned to play classical pieces by Chopin, Mozart, Bach and Beethoven, alongside traditional Turkish songs and contemporary jazz songs. Karsu started singing more or less by chance, following a school competition. "When I was in high school, I participated in an open music competition. I wanted to compete on piano, but to my surprise, I won in the vocal category. I had been practising the piano for years and here I was, winning with my voice."
Karsu suspected the members of the jury of giving her false compliments. "At that time tv-formats like Idols just started to become popular. Sometimes less talented singers also competed and they would tell the jury: "You might think I'm a bad singer but people in my favourite cafe always tell me that I'm great." I thought, maybe the jury gives me compliments just to be nice to me? I mean, you can not judge yourself, is it? But suddenly I was asked to perform as a singer." Karsu's voice appeared to be very distinctive for such a young girl: adult, deep and strong. Close your eyes and you under the impression that you are listening to a 'big, old jazz mama' from New Orleans.
Karsu has since toured at home and abroad. In her last theater tour 2014-2015, called 'From New York to Istanbul', she recollects her experiences during the many trips she made. If Karsu is not performing somewhere, she is working on new material.

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png