06. They Can't Take That Away From Me
07. Caught Up In The Rapture
08. Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing
09. Day By Day
10. Willow Weep For Me
11. Let's Stay Together
12. It's Alright With Me
13. When I Fall In Love

Mrs Grussner was born in The Aland Islands, Finland 1972. She was a scholarship student at Berklee College of music in Boston where she gratuated 1996 with a Bachelor's degree in music education. She produced her first CD "Johanna Grussner Band" 1995. Mrs Grussner moved straight to New York City where she continued her musical studies at Manhattan School of Music and graduated in 1998 with a Master's degree in jazz performance. That same Spring she released her second album "Live at Hubbard Hall" with her own 19-piece big band "The Johanna Grussner Manhattan Jazz Orchestra". They toured Scandinavia the same summer where they performed at prestigous jazz festivals and clubs including shows with The American vocal group The New York Voices. The tour ended with concerts at the New York jazz clubs "Birdland" and "Kavehaz" such as Nalen, Mosebacke, Fasching and Glenn Miller. Mrs Grussner continued to work in New York as a freelance vocalist and a recording artist. Besides her own groups she sang lead in the a cappella quartet "Vox Bop" who won first price in the New York Sweepstakes Competition in 2001. She also recorded her third CD "Hur man raddar karleken & annat" with pianist and arranger Mika Pohjola. The album was produced by the Finnish Broadcasting company 2000.
Mrs Grussner also worked as a vocal instructor and music teacher at Public School 86 in The Bronx where she developed a new program with instrumental classes, music theory and vocal instruction.

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png