https://img103.imagetwist.com/th/13595/84mvm5t1hk7p.jpg

Artist: Travis 'Moonchild' Haddix
Title: Blues From Staghorn Street
Year Of Release: 2003
Label: Earwig Music
Genre: Blues, Electric Blues, Chicago Blues
Quality: Mp3 320 / Flac (image, log, .cue)
Total Time: 46:56
Total Size: 163/384 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:
01. Andy's (3:36)
02. Nice To Be Needed (4:19)
03. Acute Blues Syndrome (2:18)
04. Am I Country Enough For You? (3:02)
05. Cut Off Your Money (4:38)
06. Blues From Staghorn Street (4:22)
07. I'm On Top Of It (2:52)
08. Shatterproof Heart (5:55)
09. We Need To Talk (4:27)
10. Rudolph's Girlfriend (3:35)
11. Christmas 1911 (5:10)
12. Surprise From Santa (2:38)
Travis Haddix: Guitar & Vocals
Greg Nicholson: Bass Guitar
Gil Zachary: Keyboard
Vernondo Parker: Drums
Jeff & Dave Hager: Trumpet
Davin Ruffin: Baritone Sax
Jeffery Bergen: Tenor Sax
Greg 'Silver' Dunning: Organ

Blues guitarist Travis Haddix was born on November 26, 1938. A native of Walnut, MS, Haddix was inspired in his early years by B.B. King's broadcasts on WDIA out of Memphis. In Cleveland, OH, where he has lived since 1959, Haddix developed into a fine modern bluesman and songwriter with an original and soulful touch. While he had been developing his chops in front of rowdy audiences at juke joints and blues festivals throughout the '70s, he didn't begin his recording career in earnest until he signed with the Ichiban label in 1988. His stylish and poppy albums Wrong Side Out (1988), Winners Never Quit (1991), and What I Know Right Now (1992), were, incredibly, released while Haddix continued his job as a postal worker in Ohio. As his popularity continued to grow, he began traveling to Europe several times a year and won numerous blues awards in both Europe and the States. Haddix resumed recording in 1994 with Big Ole Goodun' and also began to develop his interest in other areas of the entertainment business including the formation of his own publishing company and his own record label Wann-Sonn Records. In 2002, Haddix even became an author, releasing Caught in the Middle, a book of his musical memoirs. A quote Travis Haddix uses to close out many of his performances sums up his positive philosophical attitude: "I am the best that I can be, and since no one else can be me, there's none better." (Jim O'Neal & Al Campbell, Rovi)

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png