6. Boyer's Farm
7. Roadside Flower
8. Heartwarmer
9. Canada
10. I Forget I'm a Lady
11. Next to Your Mind
12. Wreck My Car
13. Montana Tags

Maryland native and roots rocker, Jennifer Van Meter, has been at it for over ten years now as a songwriter and performer, with upwards of 95 shows in 2014. With a catalog of songs pushing the forty mark, Jen continues to blur the genre lines while refusing to constrict the songs from becoming what they will.
Her third full length record, "Fossil", features the various talents of Noel White (Underfoot, Jarflys), Larry Melton (Eva Cassidy), Warren Boes (All Mighty Senators), Dan Carlisle (Rachel Yamagata), Bryan Ewald (Rachel Yamagata), Dave Hadley (JuneStar, Caleb Stine), Dean Rosenthal, Jeremy Scott Ragsdale, and powerhouse vocalist Kristina Train.
"Fossil" is Van Meter's most muscular effort to date. The band, anchored by lead vocalist and master songwriter Jennifer Van Meter, effortlessly fuses the genres of Americana and power pop, producing a sound that draws upon familiar influences yet is all its own. From the plaintive title track on, "Fossil" never lets up. Blistering guitars bring "Gumption" to life. Jen's soaring vocals are the dominant instrument on the gorgeous "Hummingbird." The playful "Okay, I'll Wear a Skirt" has an extra helping of twang and rivals anything coming out of Nashville these days from its young starlets. The alcohol-drenched "Whiskey Fever" is an instant classic, with a guitar riff that leaves listeners wanting another shot (and then another). "Boyer's Farm" is the best rocker that Lucinda Williams never wrote. The spare "Roadside Flower" chugs along like a springtime trip down a country road. "Heartwarmer" is infectiously peppy. "Canada" sticks with you long after it's over. "I Forget I'm a Lady" will make Lenny Kravitz jealous. "Next To Your Mind" is as loose as anything pumped out by The Band. "Wreck My Car" is best enjoyed while dancing in the aisles. And "Montana Tags" will leave you ready to give the entire record another well-deserved listen.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png