4. Whiskey Knows Me
5. Maybe I Should
6. Bring On Out the Crown
7. Hero
8. Ma dépendance
9. Movin' On
10. Same Difference
11. Papa (Hommage à mon buckaroo)

Vicky was born and raised in St-Georges-de-Beauce, in a Valley where the local folks are as sweet as the maple syrup they produce. She came from a family of musicians. Early in her childhood, she was exposed to family jam sessions where the guitars, accordions, spoons, violins and pianos played in harmony, while the singers kept those dancers going until the sun rises. Her dad was the lead singer of three French Canadian bands. She vividly remembers hearing Buck Owen or Chet Atkins's songs play on her daddy's 8 tracks player, in his garage. She loved it! She wasn't even 10 and she already knew that she, too, would eventually be a musician. She now writes her own songs and plays piano, guitar & harmonica.
Life events took her to Massachusetts in 2005, where she fell even more for the American Country music culture. She travelled to Nashville enough times to know that she could live there. The rockabilly influence from Memphis and the Sun Studio, the country feel of Nashville, mixed with her Cajun roots inspired her to write english songs, which was new to her, as she was raised in a French speaking home.
She performed in Old Quebec City from 1997 to 1999, at the "Voutes de Napoleon", a folklore bar located on "Grande-Allee".
In 2010, she performed a Tribute to Johnny Cash and June Carter. Her sparkly personality on stage resembles June's traits of character. She is most inspired by female artists like Miranda Lambert, Brandy Clark, Julie Roberts, Jennifer Nettles, Norah Jones and Reba McEntire.
Vicky is currently impersonating the legends of June Carter, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn & Jessi Colter as part of the "CASH IS KING" Tribute Band and the "Songs of The Grand Ole Opry" Show.
In 2013, she began her journey to record her own album, "LIVE, LEARN & LOVE YOUR WHISKEY", which was released in the spring of 2015. Stay tuned for all the latest updates on her songwriting!

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png