https://img103.imagetwist.com/th/13595/ogek1cd15ipr.jpg

Artist: Dave Fields
Title: All In
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Dave Fields
Genre: Blues, Blues Rock
Quality: Mp3 320 / Flac (image, log, .cue)
Total Time: 50:44
Total Size: 196/464 Mb (covers)

Tracklist:
01. Changes In My Life (4:06)
02. Voodoo Eyes (4:18)
03. Let's Go Downtown (4:28)
04. Dragon Fly (4:47)
05. Cross Road (4:33)
06. Wake Up Jasper (5:38)
07. Black Dog (6:15)
08. Not Gonna Let You Get Away (5:25)
09. Got A Hold On Me (3:19)
10. That's All Right (3:57)
11. Lovers Holiday (3:57)

Dave Fields grew up in New York City learning his trade first-hand at the side of his father, Broadway composer Sammy "Forever" Fields. Making his name in commercial music before moving on to his award winning blues recording. Dave is on the move again with his fourth CD "All In". He's in 100% he's the composer, singer, producer, mix/masterer and plays most of the instruments with the help of Kenny Soule on drums and Tony Tino or Andy Huenerberg on bass.
This new disc is more rock oriented in tone while keeping a blues based edge and the songs reflect "The Changes In My Life" with Dave demonstrating his skill with guitar licks and tricks worthy of Steve Vai, recorded live at Al Weber's New York studio. Others recorded live are the alluring "Voodoo Eyes" featuring spell binding guitar leads and the epic "Not Gonna Let You Get Away" with Vladimir Barsky on organ and Barsky stays on for the Earl King-influenced number "Got A Hold On Me." While giving a light swing groove to Led Zepplin's heavy rock tune "Black Dog" recorded live in Norway, Dave's guitar technique switch to a grinding drone driving his cover of Robert Johnson's "Crossroad" which is barely recognizable until the last gritty guitar lick. "Wake Up Jasper", featuring Dave Keyes on piano, is a gritty roadhouse blues rocker that roars with earth shaking guitar licks. The retro "Let's Go Downtown" is a Prince-like call to party in NYC with a funky groove and all the moves and Dave sings "That's All Right." Cutting all the bombast, a delicate flighty guitar rings on "Dragon Fly", soaring to heights in the lead. The "Lover's Holiday" drops all pretensions with a light acoustic finger snapping New York City Doo Wop delight.
Dave Fields puts everything into each of his endeavors and with "All In" it's just another side to this talented multifaceted artist.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png