призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » The Complete TestNG & Automation Framework Design Course

The Complete TestNG & Automation Framework Design Course

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://i112.fastpic.ru/big/2020/0916/9e/3e6c42d66ea94b811f27edb4ebf5479e.jpg

The Complete TestNG & Automation Framework Design Course
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.75 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 29 lectures (3 hour, 20 mins) | Language: English
How to Build Automation Framework from Scratch using TestNG, Java, Maven and Selenium WebDriver with Page Object Model.

What you'll learn

Learn TestNG from Scratch
    TestNG with Selenium Integration
    Build Automation Framework from Scratch
    Page Object Model
    Page Factory Implementation
    Data Driven Testing
    TestNG Assertions
    TestNG Annotations
    Managing Test Execution Using TestNG XML Files
    TestNG Groups
    Implementing Parallel Execution
    TestNG Reports
    Data Providers in TestNG

Requirements

Basic knowledge of Core Java and Selenium

Description

Learn to Build your Automation Framework from Scratch using TestNG and Selenium WebDriver with Page Object Model Design.

This course covers TestNG and Automation Framework Building in detail from basic to advanced levels.

This course highly focuses on TestNG, Java, Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Model and Page Factory Design.

I believe in example-oriented teaching. So, you won't find any PPTs during the sessions. But, you will find dozens of real time scenarios used to elaborate TestNG concepts

Feel free to post your questions/feedback in the block provided under each session-video. I will make sure all of your queries are addressed. 'Course Outline' below will give you an idea about the depth and the overall coverage of this course. If you want to learn any other TestNG concept - which is not already covered in this course - then feel free to let me know via Udemy messenger.

Course Outline:

TestNG Framework

Installing TestNG

Automating Basic Tests in TestNG

Assertions in TestNG

Hard vs Soft Assertions in TestNG

BeforeMethod and AfterMethod Annotations

BeforeClass and AfterClass Annotations

Managing Test Execution Using TestNG XML Files

Include and Exclude Methods in XML File

BeforeTest and AfterTest Annotations

BeforeSuite and AfterSuite Annotations

TestNG Groups

TestNG Parameters

Managing Test Dependencies in TestNG

Ignoring Test Methods in TestNG

Parallel Execution in TestNG

TestNG HTML Reports

Data Provider in TestNG

Creating Automation Framework from Scratch using Page Object Model and WebElements Page Factory

What is Page Factory?

Elements Collection (List) in Page Factory

Initializing Page Factory Elements

Page Object Model Design

Creating Base Page Class

Creating Page Library

Creating Flow Library

**I will be updating more topics to this outline as per changing trends in technology**

This course is designed for you if you are:

a QE Automation Engineer OR

a Selenium WebDriver automation aspirant OR

a manual testing professional willing to jump start your automation carrier OR

a QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to Selenium as per testing market demand OR

a QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project OR

a fresh grad looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market OR

aspiring to learn coding and automation

To get the maximum benefit from the course, please take a look at following steps explaining 'How to take this course?'

Step 1:  Schedule 30-45 minutes of your time daily for 5 days a week. 'Continuity' is the key.

Step 2:  All sessions are divided in small videos of less than 20 minutes. Watch 2-3 videos daily.

Step 3:  Hands-on exercise is very important. So, immediately try out the programs discussed in the session. Try them on your won. You can download скачать these programs from lecture resources.

Step 4: Assignments with answer keys are provided where-ever necessary. Complete the assignments before jumping on to the next sessions.

Step 5:  If you come across any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me and I will make sure that your queries are resolved.

Wish you all a very happy learning.

Note: All the course videos are in Full HD. For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from 'settings' at bottom right-hand corner of video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.

Who this course is for:

QE Automation Engineers
    QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project
    Manual tester willing to jump start your automation carrier
    QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to a high demand testing tool
    Manual Testing Professionals
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Selenium Testers
    Automation Test Engineers
    Automation Aspirants
    Software Testing Professionals
    QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to a high demand testing tool
    Fresh grads looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market

download скачать link:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ef9211584671d38169c349364539e507/a16nt.The.Complete.TestNG..Automation.Framework.Design.Course.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/509e595e8831ee2c6beb0c7494d30a6a/a16nt.The.Complete.TestNG..Automation.Framework.Design.Course.part2.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/429316C46EA4A26/a16nt.The.Complete.TestNG..Automation.Framework.Design.Course.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F7EF8E9187C27F3/a16nt.The.Complete.TestNG..Automation.Framework.Design.Course.part2.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/C9C0cda4d267Bb23/a16nt.The.Complete.TestNG..Automation.Framework.Design.Course.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/30a23B8455ab00E1/a16nt.The.Complete.TestNG..Automation.Framework.Design.Course.part2.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

In reply to the person asking about ideas for marketing blog names, marketing advisor job description, what interests you in a marketing career, marketing strategies for schools, best digital marketing advice, marketing tips for new businesses,  I highly suggest this updated found business online tips or marketing strategies for school admission, marketing advisor job desk, best marketing strategies 2021, digital marketing blogs 2022, marketing advisor compass, marketing solutions examples, and don't forget this useful found business online details on top of marketing advisory network, how to do marketing for schools, best digital marketing blogs 2021, what is the best school for marketing, marketing plan for small business pdf, top marketing ideas 2022, as well as this great found business online info which is also great. Also have a look at this updated found business online details alongside all marketing strategies for schools during pandemic, marketing tricks for small business, marketing suggestions for small businesses, great blog names, best video marketing campaigns, types of marketing for school, and don't forget this great found business online blog and don't forget instagram marketing tips, where can i market my business for free, marketing advisory services llc, affiliate marketing tips and tricks pdf, how much does a professional interpreter make, email marketing topics, on top of updated found business online advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful found business online blog alongside all which app is best for marketing, marketing tricks for instagram, marketing strategies for small business owners, marketing problem solution, digital marketing tricks, are translators in high demand, and don't forget this top found business online forum alongside all are translators in high demand, marketing ideas for music artists, best blogs to follow for email marketing, small business video ideas, marketing help for social media, popular digital marketing blogs, as well as top rated found business online forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended found business online advice for good measure. Check more [url=https://knifejournal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5177&p=1148565#p1148565]Excellent Compress Convert Videos for Mac 420bc8_

Подпись автора

Google it

In response to the lady asking about careers in business strategy, what are some good powerpoint templates, small business motivation quotes, what is business strategy game, business strategy document template, definition of strategy porter,  I highly suggest this useful small business owners url or best small business in the philippines 2022, harvard university classics reading list, demographics of small business owners in us, can businesses write off health insurance, benefits for small business owners uk, columbia business school reading list, on top of this awesome business strategy site alongside all small businesses in the philippines covid, how to become a business coach in australia, small business insurance requirements, what does business analytics include, business management degree rankings, business strategy definition pdf, as well as this excellent small business owners advice which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated business strategy details and don't forget small business insurance requirements, business strategy powerpoint template free, examples of level b books, business strategy books in hindi, harvard business school strategy courses, harvard mba reading list 2020, as well as this updated business reading list tips and don't forget small business near.me, what percentage of businesses are small businesses in the us, small business owner types, association of small business owners of nigeria, best business strategy books ever, small owned business near me, alongside all new business strategy tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated small business owners blog as well as best book to learn data analytics, harvard university classics reading list, what is a business model for a restaurant, harvard-business-school-books-reading-list, how much does it cost to register a small business in nigeria, harvard reading list, not to mention this top rated business strategy details not to mention small business owners association nj, business reading list 2020, business strategy template powerpoint, is there enough resources for mental health, london business school how to get admission, lawyers for small business owners near me, as well as cool business reading list blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new business strategy url for good measure. Check more Top Web Slot Blog 420bc2_

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » The Complete TestNG & Automation Framework Design Course