04. I Concentrate On You
05. Dancing In the Dark
06. More Than you Know
07. I Wish I Was Back In My Baby's Arms
08. Midnight Sun
09. Pick Yourself Up
10. Pannonica
11. All Of You
12. In a Twilight Zone (Instrumentally Known As Monk's Mood)
13. Over the Moon
14. Nature Boy
15. Just you, Just Me

Joanna was born and grew up in Southport, England. At 6 she began studying Ballroom Dancing seriously, competing all around the ballroom dancing circuit every Sunday with her dance partner. In 1980 they took 5th place in The World Juvenile Championships at the Royal Albert Hall in London. At 7 Joanna found an old Anita O'Day record at home, and remembers falling immediately in love with "old-fashioned "music. This passion for Jazz in all it's many forms would remain with her, as would a growing passion of anything from yesteryear, hence today her beloved collection of original antique clothing of the 20's to the 70's which she uses when singing.
Soon after leaving school Joanna began working as a fashion model and for the following 10 years modelled all over the world with the "Elite Agency" doing shows, editorials etc. After the modelling ended she began singing and in 1999 won a talent competition in England. From the year 2000 Joanna began singing full-time and became the vocalist of "The Red Cat Zazou Band" from Sanremo. Besides doing many gigs around Italy with "The Red Cat" she recorded with them 12 signature tunes in 2001 for the popular T.V. cabaret show,"Zelig" on Italia Uno. Since then she has also had the pleasure in working with some rather well known jazz musicians such as; Riccardo Zegna, Charlie Mariano, Stefano Bollani, Paolo Fresu, Pietro Tonolo, Andrea Pozza, Andrea Dulbecco, Walter Paoli, among many. Joanna has worked various times for Pepi Morgia including the,"Pigro Music Festival 2001".She has collaborated at numerous Jazz Festivals around Italy and England and in the past year has partnered Bruno Lauzi and also sang at a book review of Giuseppe Conte at Teatro Carlo Felice. At the end of 2002 Joanna appeared singing with her own group on the programme, "La Poesia Incontra La Musica" on Rai Uno.
Joanna sings on a regular basis with, "The Red Cat Zazou Band" performing jazz of the 20's and 30's, and of course with her own band made up of Riccardo Zegna, Aldo Zunino and Alfred Kramer and Anrea Dulbecco performing mainstream jazz standards plus original pieces. As far as inspiration goes Joanna is inspired by most of the best singers and musicians of the jazz world from the 1920's to the 50's, especially those of Afro-American race.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png