12. Go Baby Go (3:28)
13. March For Peace (4:39)

Personnel:
John Frick - vocals, guitar and slide guitar
Nico Hart - bass guitar
Michel De Man - drums
Leo Birza - piano and vocals
Tom Moerenhout - saxophone
The John Frick Band is a 5-piece band, based in The Hague, The Netherlands, focusing on performing and recording original music that is firmly rooted in the traditions of blues music. To date, we have recorded 2 albums, Boogie With The John Frick Blues Band (2011) and Urban Crossroads, which will be released by Blueshine Records in January 2014.
The band members are: John Frick (vocals, guitar, slide guitar), Leo Birza (vocals, keyboards), Michel De Man (drums) Tom Moerenhout (sax) and Nico Hart (bass guitar, backing vocals).
Our music is heavily influenced by classic blues legends such as Elmore James, Muddy Waters, Bo Diddley, Freddy King and many more. The modern American and British blues guitar masters, like Peter Green, Rory Gallagher, Jimmie Vaughan, Sean Costello, and others, have also influenced our sound. Although comparisons can be made between our band and bands such as these, we have our own sound and an original approach to presenting our blues. We do however strive to recapture the energy and passion we hear in the music of the artists who inspire us.
Having returned to The Netherlands from a four-year stay in Belgium in August 2009, I put together the final line-up of John Frick and the Blues Hombres, a band that had been performing in various guises in Holland and Belgium for a period of 10 years. Within 2 years however it evolved into the 3-piece John Frick Blues Band, which was established in January 2011, together with drummer, Michel de Man, and seasoned rockabilly guitarist, Roel Loen, stepping in temporarily on bass guitar.
Later in 2011, after seeing performances on YouTube, I contacted keyboard player, Leo Birza, and asked him if he would join us. It turned out to be a perfect match and thus our joint adventures through Bluesville continued deftly.
By November 2013 however, after having made a significant contribution to the development of the band, Roel was ready to leave the band to focus on his guitar playing. In stepped Nico Hart, who had been playing in Mak Wolven's band, The Insiders. Inspired by new and fresh prospects and the upcoming release of our album, Urban Crossroads, we decided to turn things up a few notches in order to raise the band's profile in the live music scene.
Since our inception, we've played a number of venues in and around The Netherlands. A highlight for us was our tour to South Africa in 2012, during which we performed at Africa's most prestigious blues festival, The Table Mountain Blues Summit. Since then the band has continued along an exciting path of growth, development and expanding our blues horizons. Having completed writing the material for our third album, set for release in 2015, we will commence the new recording sessions in 2014.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png