6. Mission For Love
7. Another Fine Day
8. City Underwater
9. Hard Workin' Man
10. Medicine Man
11. Get You Off My Mind
12. Killing Floor
13. In This Place

"Blues In My Soul", the superb sixth solo disc by this outstanding blues/rock axeslinger from Iowa, features 13 tracks (63 minutes) of phenomenal, top-shelf, world-class, soul-powered, retro-70s bluesy heavy guitar riffage that truly delivers on all levels of greatness. An amazing display of Classic blues-based "six string mojo" @ it's best.
Bryce Janey in an amazing gifted and talented blues/rock guitarist who speaks the same language as the true "guitar greats" on the instrument. The strength of his first-rate excellent playing skills along with his strong, clean, soulful, whiskey-soaked vocal power complete with solid to the core, exceptional material all add up to one thing: Bryce Janey is the REAL deal. The man lays down the blues/rock guitar law with endless style, class and six string authority. Genuine, organic, authentic, "old-school", bluesy, groove-induced, retro-70s heavy guitar riffage rules in the world of Bryce Janey, a true legitimate Strat-master of world-class proportions who should get all the worldwide credit and recognition that he deserves.
"Blues In My Soul" digs in deep on the bad-ass, killer blues/rock guitar factor. Bryce Janey plays his guitar with untold passion and power as he bares his naked soul on this amazing disc. You can feel his blues deep in the groove. Also landing on this impressive disc are Dan Johnson who lays down the Bass and Eric Douglas who rocks the Drums, both excellent players who nail down a solid musical foundation for Janey to strut his six string stuff. Excellently recorded @ Catamount Studios by Tom Tatman and superbly mixed & mastered by our main-man Don Moore in Dallas for some seriously killer "sonic delivery" to bring this amazing disc home where it belongs. "Blues In My Soul" is Bryce Janey's finest hour and stands tall in the supreme blues/rock guitar world.
The Bryce Janey: "Blues In My Soul" disc is Highly recommended to fans of JIMI HENDRIX, ROBIN TROWER, BILLY GIBBONS & ZZ TOP, SRV, CLAPTON, JOHNNY WINTER, RORY GALLAGHER, GARY MOORE, WALTER TROUT, WARREN HAYNES, JOE BONAMASSA, DOYLE BRAMHALL II, CRAIG ERICKSON, TONY SPINNER, BUDDAHEADS and all other excellent, world-class, blues-based heavy guitar axeslingers who can jam all day long on the outstanding riffage that matters. If you love serious blues/rock guitar "mojo" and it is your religion, tune into the essential Grooveyard-approved Bryce Janey: "Blues In My Soul" disc.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png