призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Accounting for Beginners: Financial Accounting Made Easy

Accounting for Beginners: Financial Accounting Made Easy

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1022/66/26bba8c1417f6b869eab576e789ecf66.jpg

Accounting for Beginners: Financial Accounting Made Easy
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 217 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 42 lectures (2 hour, 2 mins) | Language: English

A Part Time Online Financial Accounting Course for Beginners thought in an 'easy to follow' manner

What you'll learn

Understand and Realize the Need for Accounting
    Have a basic understanding on Accounting
    Understand accounting assumptions and how to record transactions
    Understand the accounting lingo so as to be confident in presenting numbers to investors
    Record simple transactions like equity and loan injection into the company
    Basic study on all the accounting statements

Requirements

English
    Basic Math

Description

Have you ever tried to learn a new skill but found it more confusing all together ? Or Have you Ever Tried to learn a New Skill only to give up half way ?

I know how that feels after going through my Undergraduate and Graduate Studies only to listen to professors without much of work experience teaching only the most dry subject on planet earth.

Having been involved in the financial field (Working in a Big 4 and Working in Investment firm) for more than a decade, I bring that experience so as to make accounting relevant for a business owner / start up owner.

In this course you shall learn the

- Accounting Lingo - this will give you a competitive edge especially when trying to raise capital for your business.

- Accounting Fundamentals - if accounting is the language of business, this section shall be the grammer.

- Financial Statements - This shall be the books that you show to your investors. We shall explore this in the course.

- Recording Transactions - I shall teach you how to record some transactions into your books.

After having pitch a couple of business, I realized that it is not the smartest or the best ideas that get the backing from investors. Rather its the most willing that most of the times get the backing from investors. This course shall give you that little edge so as to be better in raising capital.

Who this course is for:

Students
    Start-ups Owners
    Entreprenuers

download скачать link:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5ebfc83735aa8650873bf30fc5d41f89/51tg3.Accounting.for.Beginners.Financial.Accounting.Made.Easy.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/C18EB9B02B6E622/51tg3.Accounting.for.Beginners.Financial.Accounting.Made.Easy.rar

https://alfafile.net/file/8xiH6/51tg3.Accounting.for.Beginners.Financial.Accounting.Made.Easy.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

For the guy inquiring about how to start a business with no money and no ideas, how to make a business page on facebook public, how to start a business without money in hindi, best startup business to invest in, how to start a business with no money, small business saturday near me,  I highly recommend this useful how to start a business forum or small business owners blog posts, small business owners blog posts, business ideas under 10k reddit, business ideas for 10k, small scale business examples, business ideas under 10k reddit, on top of this useful how to start a business blog and don't forget how to start a business in texas secretary of state, business start ups for less than 5000, how to start a business with no money down, new businesses to invest in 2020, how to start a business in florida step-by-step, how to start a business with no money and bad credit, alongside all this top business startups site which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome small business blog site on top of short story blog examples, new business startups 2022, examples of personal blog sites, small business ideas for under 10000, small business blogs uk, small business blogs india, and don't forget this new business startups blog not to mention small business saturday near me, what is the best startup business for 2021, ideas for small profitable business, how to start a business from home uk, successful business startups 2021, business startups, not to mention excellent small business blog link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated business startups link on top of small business blog, how to start a business from home uk, five examples of blogging platforms, small business blogs that accept guest posts, how to start a business online with amazon, most popular startup businesses, as well as this cool how to start a business blog alongside all small business ideas for under 10000, business ideas under 5000 rupees, small small business ideas, small business owners blog posts, how to start a business page on fb, small business near me for sale, and don't forget cool how to start a business tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated how to start a business tips for good measure. Check more New Small Business Blog Site 71aa113

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Accounting for Beginners: Financial Accounting Made Easy