06 - Call To Arms [04:38]
07 - 2x Again [05:44]
08 - Slow Hand (Tribute To Eric Clapton) [06:10]
09 - Diamond (Tribute To Dimebag Darrell) [05:09]
10 - Rainforest [05:26]
11 - Gotta Run [03:53]
12 - No Boundaries [03:51]
13 - RRR (Tribute To Randy Rhoads) [06:06]

The living legend cranks out his most amazing collection and tributes to date through Rat Pak Records.
If you grew up listening to Metal in the 80's you'll remember Michael Angelo as almost a mythical figure, a man who could play guitar faster than anyone else. Then there was that wicked double and later quad guitar. It was before the internet, and if you lived in the sticks like I did you might find a photo of him in Metal Edge or Circus. When Nitro came around we got to hear his bombastic style, the two Nitro releases still remain as the most over the top albums of all time.
Now comes "Shred Force 1: The Essential Michael Angelo Batio". Like the title says, it his an essential collection for anyone who's a fan of guitar. This man was very influential and you still hear his style in many of the European players. Before there was Dragonforce, Michael Angelo was shredding and melting frets whenever he took the stage.
This release features some of his best work re-recorded including his amazing tributes to Eric Clapton, Randy Rhoads and Dimebag Darrell. He has an all-star cast of who's who in metal helping out. Queensrÿche vocalist Todd LaTorre, Metal Church guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof, Alice Cooper bassist Chuck Garric, Metal Church/TSO drummer Jeff Plate, Elliott Dean Rubinson, Dave Reffett, Jeff Loomis, Rusty Cooley, George Lynch, Andrea Martongelli, Chris Poland, Dave Reffett, Annie Grunwald, Guthrie Govan, Mike Lepond, Michael Romeo, guitarist Craig Blackwell, Alter Bridge guitarist Mark Tremonti, Craig Goldy and others all helped out on this amazing release.
I remember interviewing Guitar World senior write Alan Paul about ten years ago. He was very cordial but he seemed to discount the shredders. I've heard others complain players like Michael Angelo are only technically sound but have no soul. I have always disagreed vehemently. For those of us into Metal, technical ability is a high priority, and when you hear this release you will be moved by his amazing abilities. He doesn't hide behind walls of distortion either, the production is crisp and clean and you can literally hear every note (except the ones that go by so fast your ear can't catch them lol).

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png