02. Pastime Paradise
03. For What It's Worth
04. Shape Of My Heart
05. I'm Crazy
06. This Masguerade
07. Call Me
08. Ain't No Sunshine
09. Talk To Your Daughter

Lara Luppi: "...I sing jazz, pop, gospel . I share different artistic projects with other musicians giving my original and personal contribution in arranging, improvising, composing the music and in editing a show. I work thanks to a constant inspiration given to me mostly by the fabolous artists I work and has worked with. My thankfulness and joy goes to Lucio Bruni, Rev. Lee Brown and all the Freedom Family Gospel Choir, The Jumpin' Shoes, Sandra Cartolari, Joe Pisto, The Blue Midnight Orchestra alltogether, Stefano Cappa and Lucio Caliendo, Marco Remondini, Andrea Minelli, God's Angels, Oracle's King Blues Band, Bruno Marini, Sheila Jordan and all the great jazz musicians I met through all these years..."
I've been hosted with my bands at : Jvc Festival Torino.; "Jazz'n'it", Vignola; Barcollando nel jazz E.J.N; Musincanto Torino; Albinea Jazz Festival ; Ivrea Jazz Festival; Villa Celimontana Jazz and Image, Roma; Ferrara In Jazz al Torrione Jazz Club; New Orleans Jazz Heritage, Ferrara; Bolzano Jazz and Other Festival; Bologna Jazz Festival at Cantina Bentivoglio; Rapperswil Blues and Jazz Festival (Ch)..."
Joe Pisto: Joe Pisto stands out for his exceptional way of using his voice and guitar. He has a unique personal style, an expressive and versatile voice for jazz, soul and experimental vocals. His command of rhythm, phrasing, scat and dynamics make him more like a virtuoso jazz instrumentalist than a simple vocalist. He has won many international awards, collalborated with international musicians like: Eumir Deodato, Jeff Berlin, Paolo Fresu, Fabrizio Bosso, Omar Lye Fook, Andrea Bocelli, Dario Deidda, Ross Stanley, Marco Tamburini, Roberto Tarenzi, Michele Papadia, Mimmo Campanale, Aldo Vigorito, Alfonso Deidda, Stef Burns, Brandon Allen, Quentin Collins, Fausto Beccalossi, Hiram Bullock, Jim Mullen, ecc.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png