призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Learn Python Quickly - A Complete Beginner ' s Guide to Learning Py...

Learn Python Quickly - A Complete Beginner ' s Guide to Learning Py...

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://i115.fastpic.org/big/2021/0813/4c/98f86256cf0ac89d46a4d5e20833934c.png

Learn Python Quickly - A Complete Beginner ' s Guide to Learning Python
pdf, epub, azw3 | 2.76 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B0773PZ6HQ | Author: Code Quickly | Year: 2017

Description:

Introducing Your Guide to Learning Python

Illustrated Guide to Learning Python is designed to bring developers and others who are anxious to learn Python up to speed quickly. Not only does it teach the basics of syntax, but it condenses years of experience. You will learn warts, gotchas, best practices and hints that have been gleaned through the years in days. You will hit the ground running and running in the right way.

Learn Python Quickly

Python is an incredible language. It is powerful and applicable in many areas. It is used for automation of simple or complex tasks, numerical processing, web development, interactive games and more. Whether you are a programmer coming to Python from another language, managing Python programmers or wanting to learn to program, it makes sense to cut to the chase and learn Python the right way. You could scour blogs, websites and much longer tomes if you have time. Treading on Python lets you learn the hints and tips to be Pythonic quickly.

Packed with Useful Hints and Tips

You'll learn the best practices without wasting time searching or trying to force Python to be like other languages. I've collected all the gems I've gleaned over years of writing and teaching Python for you.

A No Nonsense Guide to Mastering Basic Python
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.

What you will learn:

[*]Distilled best practices and tips
[*]How interpreted languages work
[*]Using basic types such as Strings, Integers, and Floats
[*]Best practices for using the interpreter during development
[*]The difference between mutable and immutable data
[*]Sets, Lists, and Dictionaries, and when to use each
[*]Gathering keyboard input
[*]How to define a class
[*]Looping constructs
[*]Handling Exceptions in code
[*]Slicing sequences
[*]Creating modular code
[*]Using libraries
[*]Laying out code
[*]Community prescribed conventions

Category:Open Source Programming, Python Computer Programming, Python Programming

Hosters: Rapidgator |Nitroflare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/FD562E06290D970/x3uaqbb40326.rar

For the lady inquiring about content marketing blogs to follow, social media marketing blogs to follow, best headlines for email marketing, marketing campaign advisor job description, top marketing ideas 2022, marketing blog post ideas,  I highly recommend this top marketing tips forum or marketing for schools courses, how to get business for digital marketing, digital marketing tips for 2021, social media manager marketing salary, marketing for social media agency, where can i get free business advice, alongside all this top marketing tips forum as well as top 10 marketing tips for 2021, linkedin marketing post ideas, marketing blog post examples, content marketing blog ideas, marketing blog topics 2021, instagram marketing tips for small businesses, and don't forget this top marketing advice link which is also great. Also have a look at this cool marketing blog link as well as top marketing strategies social media, marketing strategies for independent artists, network marketing blog post ideas, content marketing blog topics, how much does translators earn, how do i advertise my school admission, as well as this cool marketing tips blog not to mention marketing blogs australia, marketing strategies for small business questionnaire, how can i promote my school, digital marketing advisor salary, what is marketing with example, marketing blog sites examples, not to mention top rated marketing advice info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new marketing tips forum alongside all content marketing strategies for dummies pdf, marketing advice for new business, marketing strategies for small business hindi, marketing ideas for swim school, how do i promote my artwork, what are the latest marketing strategies, on top of this new marketing blog blog on top of music artist marketing jobs, content marketing blog examples, what is affiliate marketing blog, marketing ideas for music artists, what does a marketing advisor do, marketing advisor job description nz, and don't forget best marketing tips url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended marketing advice url for good measure. Check more Details[/url] 420bc2_

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Learn Python Quickly - A Complete Beginner ' s Guide to Learning Py...