https://i115.fastpic.org/big/2021/0818/62/c18602d2d79ae9cbffd4761a5e397f62.png

Dark Psychology and Manipulation Secrets - How to Analyze People, Influence Their Behavior
pdf, epub, azw | 2.26 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B098YFDRHH | Author: Mind, Harvey | Year: 2021

Description:

"Real-Life Battle-Tested Secrets to Control People's Mind, Influence Behavior and Protect Yourself From Manipulation!"

Have you ever wondered what your boss, spouse, girlfriend, or even a stranger on the street thinks of you?
Do you often feel like people are using you, and you can't resist because of your kindness and generosity?
Would you like to read people without saying a single word and understand their true problems and desires?
If you answered "Yes" to at least one of these questions, please read on.

I was wrong. Dead wrong.

I thought that "Dark Psychology" is a made-up art that contains mostly basic persuasion tactics that everybody understands.

Until.I discovered the true power of it.

The first time I tried it on my girlfriend. Then I got a small salary raise at work. And then I realized that there is literally no end to using these skills to get what you want when you want if you know what you are doing. I went all in!
And now, over 4 years of extensive research, practice, and simplification resulted in a book you are about to discover.

Here is just a fraction of what's inside:
[*]The basics of NLP and Dark Psychology, what is the difference, and which one you should start with?
[*]How to use your own emotions to attain success in life?
[*]Ever wondered what people think of you? These body language strategies will help you read anyone, anywhere, anytime.
[*]How human mind actually works, and how can you take control of it?
[*]4 ways to psychologically manipulate someone without the other party being aware of it
[*]How to use "Dark Triad" to detect and eliminate toxic people from your life?
[*]Master human psychology guide - learn how to obscure personalities better
[*]4 Primary "Persuasion Weapons" you can use against manipulative people who want to take advantage of you and how to protect yourself from being manipulated?
[*]Advanced mind control techniques that only extremely focused individuals can master (these tactics are not for everyone)
[*]How to use "Dark Psychology" and "Modern Nlp" to achieve your goals? (business, relationship or just life in general)
[*]Much much more.

And you don't have to be an expert psychologist to make these strategies work for you. This book will be the only "secret weapon" you need to make them easy to understand and super-effective in the real world!

Scroll up, click on "Buy Now," and Discover The Hidden Secrets of Dark Psychology That May Change Your Life Forever!

Category:Neuropsychology, Cognitive Psychology, Medical Neuropsychology

Hosters: Rapidgator |Nitroflare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/F4322FE8C44FCBA/20gai91zg3l3.rar