призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Getting Started with Streamlit for Data Science

Getting Started with Streamlit for Data Science

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://i115.fastpic.org/big/2021/0823/dc/4fc7e6849d5c9a797d1dbc43a1b4cbdc.jpeg
English | 2021 | ISBN: 9781800565500 | 412 pages | PDF,EPUB | 27.68 MB

Create, deploy, and test your Python applications, analyses, and models with ease using Streamlit

Key Features

Learn how to showcase machine learning models in a Streamlit application effectively and efficiently
Become an expert Streamlit creator by getting hands-on with complex application creation
Discover how Streamlit enables you to create and deploy apps effortlessly
Book Description
Streamlit shortens the development time for the creation of data-focused web applications, allowing data scientists to create web app prototypes using Python in hours instead of days. Getting Started with Streamlit for Data Science takes a hands-on approach to helping you learn the tips and tricks that will have you up and running with Streamlit in no time.

You'll start with the fundamentals of Streamlit by creating a basic app and gradually build on the foundation by producing high-quality graphics with data visualization and testing machine learning models. As you advance through the chapters, you'll walk through practical examples of both personal data projects and work-related data-focused web applications, and get to grips with more challenging topics such as using Streamlit Components, beautifying your apps, and quick deployment of your new apps.

By the end of this book, you'll be able to create dynamic web apps in Streamlit quickly and effortlessly using the power of Python.

What you will learn

Set up your first development environment and create a basic Streamlit app from scratch
Explore methods for uploading, downloading, and manipulating data in Streamlit apps
Create dynamic visualizations in Streamlit using built-in and imported Python libraries
Discover strategies for creating and deploying machine learning models in Streamlit
Use Streamlit sharing for one-click deployment
Beautify Streamlit apps using themes, Streamlit Components, and Streamlit sidebar
Implement best practices for prototyping your data science work with Streamlit

Who this book is for
This book is for data scientists and machine learning enthusiasts who want to create web apps using Streamlit. Whether you're a junior data scientist looking to deploy your first machine learning project in Python to improve your resume or a senior data scientist who wants to use Streamlit to make convincing and dynamic data analyses, this book will help you get there! Prior knowledge of Python programming will assist with understanding the concepts covered.
download скачать

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/AD78F673F28FFB2/vt2r8.Getting.Started.with.Streamlit.for.Data.Science.rar
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cba33e67d7d7483ef786ccf3f2600d27/vt2r8.Getting.Started.with.Streamlit.for.Data.Science.rar

In response to the lady inquiring about hemp seed milk sainsbury's, hemp seeds nutrition, should dietary supplements be regulated, food supplements philippines list, what is the best food supplement in sri lanka, organic food federation,  I highly suggest this top rated dietary supplements list site or healthy food delivery leeds, healthy food delivery near me, organic halal meat delivery london, difference between shelled hemp seeds and hemp hearts, 4 green food supplement capsule benefits, what is the best fresh food delivery service, and don't forget this top dietary supplements list info alongside all organic products meaning in telugu, organic food singapore statistics, whole food store near me now, organic food shop hatfield, healthy food delivery london, gluten free food additives list australia, on top of this awesome hemp seeds blog which is also great. Also have a look at this top dietary supplements list forum and don't forget pre-dshea list of old dietary ingredients, healthy restaurant near me open now, organic hemp seeds holland and barrett, is organic soil worth it, hemp hearts uk asda, what amino acids are in hemp seeds, and don't forget this great dietary supplements list info alongside all local organic food delivery near me, health food shop brighton melbourne, hemp seeds calories 100g, who regulates dietary supplements in the uk, food supplements fda philippines, examples of dietary supplements in the philippines, on top of best dietary supplements list blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this great hemp seeds info alongside all hemp seeds nutrition value, organic vegetable delivery london, fresh meal delivery near me, fresh food delivery companies near me, best hemp seed companies, do hemp seeds increase testosterone, alongside all this updated dietary supplements list link not to mention healthy food manchester ct, organic food shop hatfield, hemp seeds nutritional facts, organic products meaning in hindi, hemp seed uses for hair, shelled hemp seeds nutritional information, and don't forget top hemp seeds url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated organic food forum for good measure. Check more Excellent Organic Food Info ed6cf38

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Getting Started with Streamlit for Data Science