https://i.imgur.com/UdDssOv.png

Basic Yoga For Busy People 3 Books In 1 Illustrated Yoga Poses Reduce Body Fat Eliminate Stress
pdf | 2.92 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B08W8K2D7X | Author: Julia Jones | Year: 2021

Description:

[b]How To Destroy Stress, Keep Anxiety Under Control, and Improve Your Health Using  15min "Elastic-Brain Yoga" Practices Backed Up With Science of More Than 5,000 years. [/b]

Do you feel sick and tired of all the stress and negativity surrounding you?
Would you like to learn how to control your emotions even in the most difficult and for some really stressful situations just by spending less than 20min a day?
Would you like to improve your physical and emotional well-being and start living a life of harmony and happiness?
If you answered "Yes" to at least one of these questions, please read on.

Listen, I know that there are a lot of skeptics.

Yoga is hard and complicated.
Yoga consumes a lot of time.
Yoga is for unflexible.
And a ton of others.

And I know where that comes from.
You see yoga classes that last 60min, 90min, sometimes even 2 hours. And I bet you don't have that much time for these!
But what if I've told you that you can get the exact same benefits, spending 10 to 15min a day!
Just enough time put your mind and body together, and you are ready for a day! Sounds too good to be true?
Take a look at what's inside this book:

[*]What are the biggest benefits of yoga practice? (just 14 strongest ones that will matter to you or your loved ones)
[*]How it all started? (short history behind the legendary yoga practices)
[*]Over 30 beginner yoga practices that will fit almost anybody (Even the least patient and flexible)
[*]How to reduce stress, anxiety, and even chronic depression using simple but powerful yoga practices? (here is your special exercises and breathing combination for stress and emotional relief)
[*]Yoga for fat loss? (what are the best yoga exercises to quick-start your weight loss processes and achieve that healthy and well-balanced muscle structure)
[*]31-day progress journal (this is where you're going to keep track of your results: both emotional and physical)
[*]Much much more.

And the best thing is:
You don't have to have any prior experience in yoga or any other form of physical meditation. This book will take you by the hand and lead you through every single step!

So don't wait, scroll up, click on [b]"Buy Now," and Get One Big Step Closer to That Happy and Anxiety Free Life You Have Always Wanted to Live!
[/b]

Category:Healthy Living, Exercise & Fitness, Exercise & Fitness

https://nitro.download скачать/view/D7EF0E29A7A3DC9/9d507jr25enp.rar