https://i.imgur.com/C6YJqq1.png

Gone Before by Sam Hepburn
epub | 439.06 KB | English | Isbn:9781838888305 | Author: Sam Hepburn | Year: 2021

Description:

A Twisty and Completely Gripping Psychological Thriller
'My name is Phoebe Locklear. I think I'm your daughter.'
I rehearse the words as I walk up the path, clutching a faded old photograph of a little girl with thick dark hair.
When I knock, the door opens, and there she is: the woman I believe is my mother. The woman whose five-year-old daughter disappeared fifteen years ago.
Had I known what would happen next, would I have knocked on that door? Would I take back the lives I've destroyed?
But now that I've started, there's no going back. I can't stop until I find out who I really am.
Even if the truth could kill me.
Addictive, nail-biting and utterly unputdownable, Gone Before asks what happens when your whole life turns out to be a lie. Perfect for fans of Mark Edwards, Gone Girl and The Silent Patient.

What readers are saying about Gone Before :
' Absolutely fantastic . both gripping and addictive . I absolutely loved how unpredictable this was and the author definitely kept me guessing. A definite five star read.' Little Miss Book Lover 87 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' Wow!... This book kept me captivated, and I had to finish it in one go . The twists and turns just made me crave for more, and the suspense was too much for me to simply stop reading the book.' The World is Ours to Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' Moly!!! Sam Hepburn can WRITE! Gone Before kept me so gripped from the first page right through to the last. loved every minute of it! I loved the character development. I loved not knowing who to trust. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough! Definite 5 stars from me!' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' After the first two chapters I was hooked! 60% through I was enchanted. This is one of those suspenseful, addictive stories that has to be read in one sitting.' Netgalley Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' Exquisite. Perfect from start to finish. Addictive. Charged. Suspenseful. A masterpiece. Highly recommend this to everyone. Five stars are not enough. One of the best thrillers I have ever read.' Renita D'Silva, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' This is a 5 star book . well plotted, stunningly written, fast paced . Completely unpredictable. Every time I thought I knew where the book was taking me I was wrong and I couldn't put the book down.' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' From the first chapter I just knew I was going to love this twisty thriller. This is a must read for fans of psychological thriller books.' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'This is the first book I've read from this author and I can't wait to read more. A psychological thriller full of twist. Stunningly written, fast paced, addictive from start to finish.' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' This is a terrific book! Took my interest from page 1 and I read it in a day , really well written and a fab page turner!' Netgalley Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' Caught my attention from the first page and all I wanted to do was keep reading to the end . Sam Hepburn is a new author for me and I definitely will be checking out more by her.' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' An intensely emotional domestic thriller with many twists and turns . Superbly plotted, this novel will have you alternatively rooting for Phoebe and for Kay. Definitely a novel that I shall recommend and pass on to my friends! ' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
' Grabbed hold of me and whenever I wasn't reading it, I was desperate to get back to it. A great read which I thoroughly enjoyed.' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Great book, loved all the twists and turns. Certainly kept me up at night trying to race towards the end.' Goodreads Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Category:Domestic Thrillers, Kidnapping Thrillers, Psychological Fiction

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

download скачать from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/669D02E753C6C46/Gone.Before.by.Sam.Hepburn..rar