призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Emotional Habits - The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently

Emotional Habits - The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://img65.pixhost.to/images/133/254002995_tr3qq636g14p.png

Emotional Habits - The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently
epub | 1.1 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B01FEFLX42 | Author: Akash Karia | Year: 2016

Description:

"... boils complex issues and ideas down to concise actionable material."
~ Thomas Lindey

"... a quick read that can have immediate and long term benefits. The exercises in chapter two are really good. The advice in chapters 3 and 4 is spot on. I'm going to share it with my three sons."
~ Phil Barth

"Compared to the other self-help books, this one of the easiest books to follow and implement, from start to finish."
~ Alnoor Talwar

MASTER THE ONE SKILL ALL PEAK PERFORMERS HAVE IN COMMON

What is the one skill that the world's most successful leaders, athletes and business people have in common?

And more importantly, how can you harness this skill to achieve greater success, fulfillment and well-being in your business and personal life?

New research reveals that resilience - more than IQ - is a key factor in determining your success and well-being, at work as well as in your relationships.

In fact, studies show that people with higher levels of resilience have higher productivity, better health, greater morale, higher job satisfaction and lower stress.

DISCOVER 7 SCIENCE-BACKED TOOLS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COUNTS

In this book, you will discover the 7 things resilient people do differently...and how to apply them in your own life so that you can:

Persevere through adversity.

• Quickly bounce back from disappointments.

Break negative emotional patterns by taking control of your self-talk and inner movies.

• Instantly shift your emotional state using the power of physiology.

Create greater drive and ambition by mastering the use of self-directed questions.

• Supercharge your energy levels at a moment's notice.

Experience even greater excitement, passion, happiness and fulfillment in every area of your life.

Using the 7 habits of resilient people discussed in this book, you will be able to handle the vulnerabilities of intimate relationships, the risks and failures of business and the ups and downs of life.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM READERS

"... a great book if you're looking to master your emotions, become more resilient, flexible, and ultimately successful..."
~ M. Sean Marshall

" I'll definitely be reading this book again, because I spent the whole time analyzing my own thoughts and reactions and found a great deal to work on."
~ Rebecca Vickers

" [Akash] has knocked it out of the park... A great read full of examples...Highly recommended."
~ Jamie Hill

Just one idea in this book might be the what you need.

Ready to get stared?

Then scroll to the top of the page and click the buy now button.

Category:Personal Success in Business, Emotional Self Help, Business & Investing

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

download скачать from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/E3A2FC745F7BF29/Emotional.Habits.-.The.7.Things.Resilient.People.Do.Differently.rar

To the guy asking about babaji maharaj mantra, kriya yoga patanjali yoga sutras, kundalini yoga libros pdf, babaji ki booti, kriya visheshan ke bhed, yoga kundalini q es,  I highly suggest this cool kriya yoga advice or babaji's kriya yoga 144 techniques pdf, paramahansa yogananda kriya yoga technique, babaji kriya yoga in tamil pdf, kundalini yoga ejercicios kriyas, kriya yoga paramahamsa hariharananda, swami sri yukteswar giri age, alongside all this useful kriya yoga blog as well as kriya yoga technique, kriya yoga meditation in hindi, kriya yoga shiva, kundalini yoga gurus in india, meditaciуn trascendental, yoga kundalini ejercicios pdf, as well as this useful kriya yoga details which is also great. Also have a look at this best kriya yoga blog on top of clases de kundalini yoga, kriya kise kahate hain, tantra kriya yoga pdf, tйcnicas de kriya yoga, kundalini yoga youtube, musica kundalini yoga mantras, and don't forget this top rated kriya yoga link alongside all iniciacion shiva kriya yoga, kriya yoga book in telugu, que es el kriya yoga de yogananda, Meditaciуn, kundalini yoga poses for beginners, swami satyananda saraswati books, not to mention top rated kriya yoga details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this great kriya yoga tips and don't forget babaji's kriya yoga 144 techniques pdf, bikram yoga en mexico, kriya yoga review, kriya yoga technique yogananda, kundalini yoga significado, swami Yogananda, not to mention this new kriya yoga advice and don't forget yoga que es, kundalini yoga que es, meditaciуn kriya yoga, kriya yoga mexico, kriya yoga de patanjali, swami sri yukteswar, on top of recommended kriya yoga link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great kriya yoga blog for good measure. Check more Excellent Kriya Yoga Tipsi 0e420bc

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Emotional Habits - The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently