https://img103.imagetwist.com/th/21373/8tdszyti10k1.jpg

Artist: coppé
Title: Milk
Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Mango & Sweet Rice
Genre: Experimental/Electronic, Jazz
Quality: FLAC (tracks, .cue, .log, Scans)
Total Time: 42:53 min
Total Size: 249 MB

Following 16 albums and over twenty years of forward-thinking collaborations and experiments with some of electronic musics leading pioneers, Coppé (the "Godmother of Japanese Electronica") goes back to her roots for her 17th release entitled, 'Milk', paying homage to some of Jazz musics classics, greats and personal favourites.
As with anything Coppé applies herself to though, there is nothing standard about 'Milk'. Through brand new collaborations with the likes of Nikakoi, Atom™, Kettel, Modified Toy Orchestra's Brian Duffy, Christ. (ex Boards Of Canada), Terry D, Chris Mosdell and others, classics like 'I Fall In Love Too Easily', 'Candy' and 'My Funny Valentine' are taken into entirely new and unexpected realms.
However, through Coppé's clear, warm and sincere vocals, these interpretations never lose sight of honouring the originals, and form one of Coppé's most coherent and universal collections to date.
Coppé's own Mango + Sweetrice Records team up with UK label Bit-Phalanx Music to host 22rpm : An All-Day Electronic Music Festival on Saturday 7th October 2017, taking place at St. John on Bethnal Green church, Shoreditch, London.
Their third annual festival following two previous sold out events in Soho, this year's line-up includes exclusive live, AV and DJ sets from Valgeir Sigurðsson, Bola, Ash Koosha, Scanner, Ulrich Schnauss, Plaid, Gescom, B12, Digitonal, Derek Piotr and more, plus a unique second crypt space hosting a multi-channel 'Silent Disco', with Bleep.com hosting channel one.
Coppé will be performing in the main church hall with an all-new Jazz/Electronic quintet band, debuting Milk and other originals & classics.
Tracklist:
01.coppé - The man I love
02.coppé - I get along without you very well
03.coppé - Bei mir bist du schön
04.coppé - Candy
05.coppé - Don't smoke in bed
06.coppé - My funny Valentine
07.coppé - Caramel
08.coppé - Blessed by unconsciousness
09.coppé - Темная ночь / Dark is the Night
10.coppé - Milk
11.coppé - Honeycomb