https://img67.pixhost.to/images/68/261952422_xr22dn57l5s2.png

12 Weeks In Thailand The Guide Book To Travel Cheap Learn M Living The 4 Hour Workweek Fighter Divemaster Johnny F D
epub | 2.75 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B00B1SASZ2 | Author: Fighter-Divemaster, Johnny F.D. | Year: 2013

Description:

Interested in Living the Good Life in Thailand for $600 a month? Check out my friend Johnny FD's crazy adventures living the 4-hour workweek in Thailand.
-- Dave Asprey - The Bulletproof Executive

An exceptional 5 Stars to 12 Weeks in Thailand! It is an amazing guide book filled with exciting stories about the author's Relationships, Muay Thai fights and Travel stories.
-- Stephanie F. Todd - Reader

I insist that everyone I know reads this book before traveling to Thailand if they want to save money, learn Muay Thai, go Scuba Diving and Travel on a budget.
-- Kimberly C.K. - Reader

Read this book if you wish you could pick up and Travel Thailand for 12 Weeks or more. Learn how you can live the 4-hour workweek, move to Thailand and enjoy the good life on the cheap. In this book the author shows you how to start traveling today, making money while living aboard, living the good life for as little as $600 a month, and how to get paid to go Scuba Diving, train Muay Thai, trek through the jungle with Elephants, visit Temples or or Discover new passions like the author did.

Read this book and never waste another beautiful day stuck in an office. Escape the winter. Start living life now instead of waiting until you're old to retire. 

Wouldn't You Rather: 

"Spend your days laying under the warm sun with a chilled coconut in hand."
"Train to become a professional Muay Thai fighter in Thailand."
"Get paid to take people Scuba Diving in warm tropical waters." 
"Relax to massages whenever you wish."

12 Weeks in Thailand: The Good Life on the Cheap is a true story that follows the author Johnny F.D. from his home in Los Angeles, California to his first 3 week vacation to Thailand where he decides to give it all up in pursue of an easier life. He returns home and sells everything he owns and promptly returns to Thailand for his first of many 12 week trips.

There he becomes a certified divemaster and starts a career traveling the world teaching people how to scuba dive, only to figure out his true passion really is the sport of Muay Thai Kickboxing. He's currently spending another 12 weeks in the northern mountains of Thailand training for his fifth professional fight. Buy this book and wish him luck, he fights again in five days. 

In this book you will find out how cheap you can live out in Thailand and how you can convince your boss to let you come for 12 weeks or more and even get your flight paid for free. Find out where the best place in Thailand to learn to scuba dive is, and where the best fight camp to train Muay Thai and MMA is. Live vicariously through the author or use the book to take your first steps into an adventure of your own. Check out, 12 Weeks in Thailand: The Good Life on the Cheap today. 

Time is precious, don't waste another year stuck at a job you aren't passionate about, throwing away hundreds of dollars a month on rent when you could use that money to live like a King in Thailand, on the cheap.

It'll never be the perfect time in terms of time or money, it's up to you to take advantage of it now before you're too old to really enjoy it! Read 12 Weeks in Thailand: 12 Weeks in Thailand: The Guide Book to Travel Cheap, Learn Muay Thai all while Living the 4-Hour Workweek today!

How does 12 Weeks in Thailand Compare to other Thailand Travel Guide Books such as Frommer's Guide, Rough Guides and Lonely Planet?

As much as I love having a Lonley Planet with me for reference it's really not that exciting of a read before I go on my trip. Have it handy to to know which hostels, hotels and guest houses to stay in and for what sights to see, but don't try to read it as a novel or you'll quickly get bored. Personally I stopped traveling with Lonely Planet Guide books a while back because I realized that asking other travelers to borrow theirs was a great conversation starter! I recommend having both.

Scroll up, Buy Today!

Category:Thailand Travel, Sports Travel, General Thailand Travel Guides

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/A290CAEDC49D219/12.Weeks.In.Thailand.The.Guide.Book.To.Travel.Cheap.Learn.M.Living.The.4.Hour.Workweek.Fighter.Divemaster.Johnny.F.D..rar