6. Mundian To Bach Ke (3:57)
7. Eye Of The Tiger (4:00)
8. Crazy In Love (4:18)
9. Da Funk (2:25)
10. Blue Monday (3:18)
11. Song 2 (1:43)
12. The Final Countdown (3:48)
13. I Feel Love (4:22)

The Banjo Lounge 4 are an Edinburgh-based all acoustic crate digging mash-ups band delivering classics in an original and imaginative packaging. Once described as 'Hayseed Dixie on speed with a serious chunk of Funk!', they have been making fans wherever they play. Since their inception in 2007, they have played many gigs up and down the country and beyond including festivals, awards ceremonies, the 2014 Ryder Cup end party, Edinburgh Film Festival wrap parties, Edinburgh Book Festival launch parties, gigs for Visit Scotland, Fynefest, List Magazine's annual Festival Party, Club Vegas and The World Famous Speigeltent along with over 400 other shows. Other notables are gigs at the old Marquee Club in Soho, London, a cocktail boat on Loch Lomond, an awards ceremony in Malta and a pool party in Ibiza (yes in tweed!). As well as many corporate and public shows they have also played many private parties too including one for the cast of BBC's Eastenders and another for fashion designer Jenny Packham.
With 5 string banjo, acoustic guitar, double bass, stripped down drum-kit and 4 vocalists, some really do say that their bluegrass-funk interpretations are better than the originals. Their eclectic and diverse blend of mash-ups include tunes by David Bowie, Radiohead, Daft Punk, The Prodigy, Metallica, Panjabi MC's Knightrider remix of 'Mundian To Bach Ke', a bluegrass souped version of Dizzy Rascal's 'Dance Wiv Me', New Order's 'Blue Monday', 'Jump Around' by House of Pain, Donna Summer's 'I Feel Love', a high octane version of Duran Duran's 'Girls on Film', a stylophone-powered version of 'The Final Countdown', The Beastie Boys' 'Intergalactic', Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love', and Nelly's bluegrass-ed 'Hot In Herre'.

https://soulnmusic.com/download скачать.png