Artist: Toydrum
Title: My Eye On You (To Reinvision)
Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Skint Records / BMG
Genre: Electronic
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Total Time: 1:17:24
Total Size: 455 MB

Toydrum - My Eye On You (To Reinvision)' is a collective interpretation of the duo's catalogue to date and runs the gamut from Nick Cave's balladry to Trentmoller's drum and base tinted electronica.
Toydrum aka Griffith and Clements met as members of UNKLE and have released two critically acclaimed albums - Distant Focus Vol. 1 and Evangelist - under the Toydrum moniker. The latter featured the late musical maverick Gavin Clark most notably on the soundtrack for Shane Meadow's This Is England '90. The duo have created film soundtracks - Detour starring Emory Cohen, Tye Sheridan and Bel Powley, Alice Lowe's Prevenge and Solitudo and as yet to be released London Fields, starring Billy Bob Thornton, Jim Sturgess and Amber Heard. Their remix catalogue includes a remix of the year for Band Of Skulls and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.
Tracklist:
01.Toydrum & Gavin Clark - My Eye on You
02.Toydrum, Joel Wells & Trentemøller - Void & Form (Trentemøller Remix)
03.Toydrum & Alexander Palmestål - It Came Without Warning (Alexander Palmestål Rework)
04.Toydrum, Gavin Clark & Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - I've Got a Future (Nick Cave & Warren Ellis Rework)
05.Toydrum & M3ON - Waves Form (M3ON Rework)
06.Toydrum & Frank Wiedemann - God Song (Frank Wiedemann Remix)
07.Toydrum & Pye Corner Audio - I'm in Love Tonight (Pye Corner Audio Rework)
08.Toydrum, Steve Mason & Tom Gray - Just Like Going Home (Steve Mason & Tom Gray Rework)
09.Toydrum & Rival Consoles - Jesus Song (Rival Consoles Rework)
10.Toydrum, Joel Wells & Abi Wade - Blue Crystal Fire (Joel Wells & Abi Wade Rework)
11.Toydrum & Correlations - Oscars Theme (Correlations Rework)
12.Toydrum & Samana - It Came Without Warning (Another Man Lost) [Samana Rework]
13.Toydrum & Richard Norris - Know One Will Ever Know (Richard Norris Remix)
14.Toydrum, Gavin Clark & Mojib - I've Got a Future (Mojib's Two Litanies Remix)
https://soulnmusic.com/download скачать.png