https://img68.pixhost.to/images/103/267724998_3w5xsl63s8f5.png

Mastering Excel - Learn the most useful functions and applications

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz 
Language: English | Size: 423 MB | Duration: 28m 
Learn to basics of Excel to tell powerful stories using data.

Microsoft Excel is an incredibly useful program to manipulate and present data to tell a story about the world! In this class, I help you learn your way around excel and teach you the most useful functions that help to construct meaningful data stories. You will learn to navigate through all the essentials of excel and understand how different functions can be applied to real life scenarios. Whether you are a complete beginner, looking for a refresh, or simply want to pick up a new idea or two, this class will help you become more proficient in using excel for data analysis!

Follow Along

The best way to learn is by doing, so I encourage you to follow along in the Excel Practice File I have listed in the Resources section. Then it's your turn to present a project! Using the tools I show you throughout the course, submit a project using data you are currently working with or present a unique story using the data I have provided. There are endless data stories to tell!

What You'll Learn

Navigating Excel. Learn where to find different functions and how to use the quick access tool bar to customize Excel to your needs.
Writing Formulas. Understand formula prompts for some of the most useful and commonly used Excel formulas such as: VLOOKUP, IF, CONCAT, and more.
Filter, Sort, and Format Data. Make your worksheet easier to handle by seeing only the data you want, where and how you want it.
Pivot Tables and Graphs. Learn to quickly present and manipulate your data to look at it from different angles.
Looking to continue learning? Follow my profile to stay in the loop when my newest classes release.

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/AB3D901FC7D623E/...Skillshare.-.Mastering.Excel.-.Learn.the.most.useful.functions.and.applications.rar