призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Студенческий городок! » Udemy Tally Prime + Advance Excel Combo Training Pack 2022

Udemy Tally Prime + Advance Excel Combo Training Pack 2022

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://i116.fastpic.org/big/2022/0303/f6/921bbee057add56e2080e903d3d6acf6.jpeg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.33 GB | Duration: 8h 37m
Tally Prime and Excel Ultimate Course 2022 Take Your Tally ERP and MS Excel Skills to the Next Level

What you'll learn
You will learn how to independently manage Company Accounting in Tally Prime
You will learn how to manage salary with PF, ESI, EPF and legal payments
How to manage Ledgers , Reports and Transactions in Tally Prime
You will learn how to create MIS reports for executive level
Dealing with Inventory and GoDowns In Tally
Install Tally Prime Software and Create and Change Company
Dealing With Payroll in Tally
Dealing With Tally GST
Dealing With Banking in Tally
Requirements
No Prior Knowledge Required
Description
About Tally Prime Training
By registering for this course, you will learn
Bookkeeping basics like bills and credits to help you understand and confidently issue records.
Learn how to transfer account information from physical books to Tally.
Customize inventory details and filter reports such as availability of specific inventory with specific functionality.
Bank reconciliation - Compare bank statement entries with your bank records.
Find out more about applying important and advanced topics to GST, such as GST interception, chargebacks, shipping agents, and how to enter appropriate entries in the calculation diary
Learn about full payroll (employee attendance) arrangements according to government. specified reduction rate.
Find out about manufacturing processes that allow you to determine the price of the items you manufacture from the cost of the various parts/components used to assemble the product.
And among them, you will learn to customize the format of the sales invoice number, which looks something like this - BN / 001 / 19-20 and more.
Learn the above topics in a maximum of 8 hours, as opposed to short courses that teach at the basic level or long courses which take longer than necessary.
In addition to learning to use Tally, consider maintaining consistent accounting practices.
What you can expect from this course
This is a basic guide for Tally, which means you will learn all the basic and basic concepts that are used every day.
Think of this course as a solid foundation for counting.
You will be able to study advanced topics independently and easily.
Notes
This course is for educational purposes and is not intended to provide advice on corporate accounting/compliance.
I hope you have benefited from the insights you have gained in this course.
About Advance Excel
Excel Basic to Advance Training Course Project Training includes Excel VBA , Excel Macros , Pivot table , Dashboard, IF
If you have already been using Microsoft Excel then you know that the calculation, graphing and tables available help you track, manipulate and report important data. There is more to excel than a few SUMs, though, and this is the training course to get you into the advanced uses of Excel so you can really use the data and numbers you are tracking to your advantage.
No matter if you are beginner or existing user of excel , this course is suitable both. It will improve your skills and open the hidden secrets and wonders of excel possibilities with this versatile spreadsheet program. In this course we will discuss and bring your excel knowledge & skills to the next level.
The course is tremendously comprehensive and the best part is you will learn advance functionalities in small chunks of real practical industry scenario based assignments that is easier for you to digest and follow along
The Ultimate Excel course over 60+ precise videos. Not by discussing only the functionalities but discussing the functionalities and possibilities in excel while doing a real client project.
In this course I have provided you with free downloadable Excel workbooks for each tutorial
I have been helping thousands of people further their careers by teaching them Excel the easiest and most comfortable way. These tutorials will give you career-building skills that you can use to become better and more efficient at your job.
The Ability to Master Excel
By the end of this course you will be able to grasp most of the excel advance features that excel amazing tools has to offer. Which enables you to get more power and incredibly reducing you time & effort by increasing your efficiency in data analysis & reporting tasks
What is the target audience?
New users, beginners, intermediates and advanced Excel users
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 60 lectures and 6 hours of content!
Well-designed and easy-to-understand materials
Detailed explanations with comprehensible Case Studies based on real situations
Downloadable course materials & Workbooks to follow along
Lifetime Access to all the lectures on the course.
Regular Video updates!
Fast and responsive support for any feedback or questions !
If you're not Satisfied, there's a 30 day money back guarantee !
By the completion of this course you will:
Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
Become one of the top Excel users in your team
Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
What People Say About Accountech Training & Solutions Courses
Sageline 50 course review
"Yes, course is exactly what was looking for. I would like to see journal entries for car depreciation, purchase of cars etc... Plus after doing first year accounts, how to do roll over for next year. Learned quite a few short cuts. Thanks." - Meera Patel
"Easy to follow, feels like a Pro already" - Kath Munyua
"This is a very Amazing course in Excel. In this course you learn how to use excel basic to advance program, formulas, etc. this is very helpful for beginners." Ahsanpervaiz
Advance Excel Course Reviews
"Thanks ,You for everything.I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. The course is great and the concepts are easy to understand" - Qudsia Ali Manzar
"its just an amazing course for all the people who want to be an Excel expert in their offices. I have learnt so many new things and i will help my staff with my knowledge and I will definitely recommend this to many others. Thank you for bringing a lot of changes in my life. love this. Lock-down helped me a lot to learn this faster. Now i want the lock down to be lifted at the earliest to go to my office with this new learning experience." Asif M Pathan
Tally ERP Course Reviews
"It's a fantastic course for grasping the knowledge of Tally software from scratch. It helped me a lot in building my foundation knowledge as well as other blocks level. Everything is perfect. Thank you !!!!! "- Devraj Raghuwanshi
"YES IT IS GOOD AND BEST TO UNDERSTAND AS THE EXPLANATION IS BEST...THANKS I ENJOYED" - Nitin P. Shah
Xero Cloud Accounting Course Reviews
"Great teaching, learned a lot, thanks. " - Ewa Schreiber
" i understand the course so far. very well explained "- Monica
Microsoft Word Course Reviews
"Very useful, especially for creating professional documents. Loved how each and every step was explained." - Manisha Sharma
"Great Content love the way he is explaining it." - Amit
Excel Business and Financial Modeling Course Review
" Best course to go for........if you really want a zero to advance level course. everything was explained soo nicely that i got all the things in one go. Thank You. "- Ratnesh
"This course is highly recommended for anyone who wants to learn excel from the very basics to the most advanced level. The instructor has a very strong grip and deep experience about MS excel. It was a wonderful experience and that God that I have life time access to this course. I will surely keep watching the videos again and again and practice more and more to make my learning more useful for me in my job. Thank you Sir Saad "- Ziyad Khan
Note:
Learning Excel if you are completely new to excel , becoming an excel guru is very easy. But it takes effort & continuous practice. For that we have provided compressive project based assignments videos with downloadable workbooks to follow along. Watch the lectures , try dong that by yourself, pause where ever it is required. But don't try to take it in all at once.
If you feel like you can do 1 section a week, do 1 section a week.
If you have time, do 1 section a day.
But don't stress out.
Best of Luck with Your amazing journey of unfolding unlimited possibilities of excel ! update
Who this course is for
Anyone Related to Accounts Who Wants to Gain Knowledge in Most Useful Accounting Softwares

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/tally-prime-ultimate-course-2022/

download скачать

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B2A854ADA55BF17/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4D9BEE8172E1B72/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/182F7EFBA0A5CD7/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/21CF6D1BD8482DB/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2B82C30832B735E/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part5.rar
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f8c5af5a6bbaaf878fbf829f7c4a40e9/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/dbe8cebd44ba7499b516726daec79c84/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part2.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/f521cccc608951cf5915907b54163fa7/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part3.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/51bea4ea1558bd886ee771067ff44f5c/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part4.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/10a6d2a186e99996e1c9e5cb30732341/gnfha.Udemy..Tally.Prime..Advance.Excel.Combo.Training.Pack.2022.part5.rar

For the person talking about submersible sump pumps near me, indoor air quality standards india, water heater electric price, tankless water heater home depot canada, tankless water heater pros and cons 2019, best drain cleaning brush,  I highly suggest this high rated Santa Rosa air quality details or is ac maintenance worth it, water heater expansion tank pressure, plumbing repair parts store near me, indoor air quality assessment form, hvac and furnace replacement cost, tankless water heater price calgary, not to mention this top rated Santa Rosa plumbing site on top of tankless water heater pros and cons 2019, brushes for cleaning sink drains, plumbing tools near me, air duct cleaning cost per vent, sump pump hose canadian tire, water heater thermostat test, and don't forget this recommended Santa Rosa cooling site which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended Santa Rosa air quality link not to mention sump pump rental lowes, emergency plumbing repair tape, best air duct cleaning houston, fresh air duct cleaning houston, plumbing supply tucson, water treatment process steps pdf, on top of this best Santa Rosa plumbing tips as well as water heater electric price, tankless water heater reviews canada, air duct cleaning equipment near me, drain cleaning sticks target, heating boiler service, jimmy's ac repair and maintenance, alongside all top rated Santa Rosa cooling details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this recommended Santa Rosa heating forum on top of heating element for dishwasher, heating pad for cramps during pregnancy, can you smoke heated tobacco, water heater rod in bucket, plumbing meaning in urdu, boiler repair salary, as well as this top rated Santa Rosa heating link and don't forget indoor air quality testing melbourne, plumbing shop around me, heating system, sump pumps for sale at lowes, does a heating pad help with period, sump pump with battery backup installation, and don't forget awesome Santa Rosa plumbing link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top Santa Rosa heating details for good measure. Check more Recommended Plumbing Site cf38e8d

Подпись автора

Google it

In response to the person inquiring about how much money does a private hospital make, how much do cfos get paid, is the owner of an llc a СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO, what is outsourced customer service, how much money does a cfo of a hospital make, what it services can be outsourced,  I highly recommend this high rated outsourced cfo site or how do you write a cover letter for an executive position, can you have an llc with one owner, outsourced cfo partners llc, should i be an llc or a corporation, can an llc own a cooperative, can an llc have a single owner, alongside all this cool outsourced cfo details as well as can an llc have a president, can a sole member llc have multiple owners, can an llc have co in the name, outsourced cfo services engagement letter, can a single member llc have a СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO, outsourced accounting cfo services, on top of this awesome outsourced cfo blog which is also great. Also have a look at this great outsourced cfo details as well as how does outsourced bookkeeping work, is outsourcing payroll a good idea, what is an outsourced service provider, can an llc be a benefit corporation, can a sole member llc have multiple owners, what services are outsourced to india, as well as this updated outsourced cfo tips not to mention outsourced cfo services private equity, outsourced cfo, can an llc have two owners, what is outsource marketing, what is outsourced cfo services, how much money does the owner of amazon make, not to mention new outsourced cfo advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this high rated outsourced cfo blog not to mention can a single member llc have a СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO, how much do bank cfos make, how much does a bank cfo make, how much money do cfos make a year, what are outsourced services, what it services can be outsourced, as well as this useful outsourced cfo link and don't forget is it worth it to start an llc, how much money does the СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO of amazon make a year, can an llc have multiple owners, should a record label be an llc or corporation, how much does a hedge fund make in canada, what does outsourced mean in geography, on top of best outsourced cfo blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome outsourced cfo advice for good measure. Check more Excellent Outsourced CFO Info 6cf38e8

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Студенческий городок! » Udemy Tally Prime + Advance Excel Combo Training Pack 2022