призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Master Compositing For Advertising in Adobe Photoshop

Master Compositing For Advertising in Adobe Photoshop

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://img69.pixhost.to/images/70/271244775_h1qx3f59zx91.png

Master Compositing For Advertising in Adobe Photoshop

Duration: 1h 52m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 1.13 GB 
Genre: eLearning | Language: English  
Do you wanna Take your Photoshop Compositing Skills To The Next Level?
ever wondered how those professional looking ads are created and wanted to learn those skills, well you came to the right place, in this course i will show you how to create a professional beverage ad in photoshop, you will get two hours of high quality content in witch you will learn advanced Photo compositing and retouching techniques and be able to create projects like this from scratch using your own shot at home images or any other stock images
hi,my name is Rabii and im a professional Creative Retoucher with a tremendous experience in photoshop and retouching, dedicated to this industry and strives to deliver amazing work that tells compelling stories and changes perspectives, and if you want to learn new amazing photo retouching and compositing techniques and your needs meet some of the listed below then this course is for you
Who is This Course For?
any photoshop user who has basic to intermediate knowledge about photoshop and wants to take his photo editing skills to the next level
Anyone who wants to learn photo compositing and retouching
Photoshop Users who want to improve their current skills
beginner to Advanced photoshop users 
What will you learn?
Master the Puppet Warp Tool
You'll learn how to use the puppet warp tool to bend and wrap thing around objects  
Advanced Masking
We will dive into more advanced masking techniques by blending multiple objects together and incorporate them into the scene 
In depth Color Correction
discover how to use Hue,Saturation and light together to perfectly color correct and blend objects 
Advanced Photo compositing and Retouching Techniques
Get to know my secret techniques of combining multiple objects to one composition as well as getting the right perspective  
Create realistic shadows and lighting effects
Learn how to paint advanced lighting effects to a main object to add attraction as well as adding realistic shadows 
Create a depth of field effect
learn how to create a distance illusion in the scene by adding a depth of field effect and bringing focus to the main object 
. and so much more!
The Course is Divided into 6 different sections
Section one contains lecture one the course introduction and lecture 2 source images in which i will talk about the images used in this course and how to find them and use them
Section two contains lecture 3,4 and 5 where we will be creating the base background and learn how to make the twisted peel using the puppet warp tool in photoshop
Section three contains lecture 6,7 and 8 in this section we will add the bottle and water droplets to the composition and do some  lighting color correction along the way
Section four contains lecture 9,10 and 11 in this section we will be adding the floating orange slices and leaves then we are gonna be painting the lighting effects to the scene 
Section five contains lecture 12 and 13 in which we will be doing some color correction to the whole image and then we will finish it by doing some sharpening and finishing touches
Section six is the conclusion where i'll talk about final thoughts about the course and what you will do next 
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who has a basic knowledge in photoshop

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/1AD0DA4F5935D1B/...Skillshare.-.Master.Compositing.For.Advertising.in.Adobe.Photoshop.part1.rar
https://nitro.download скачать/view/1782C9829900791/...Skillshare.-.Master.Compositing.For.Advertising.in.Adobe.Photoshop.part2.rar

In reply to the person asking about how much does amazon СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO make a second, how much does new amazon СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO make, how much money do cfo make, how much do divisional cfo make, is it better to be an llc or corporation, should i create an llc or a corporation,  I highly recommend this top rated outsourced cfo info or how much do cfo make in canada, benefits of outsourced cfo services, how much does amazon cfo make, how much does the СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO of amazon make per second, outsourced cfo uk, is outsourcing payroll a good idea, and don't forget this great outsourced cfo blog alongside all how much does my СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO make, cover letter examples cfo controller, outsourced cfo uk, outsourced accounting cfo services, how much does amazon cfo make, outsourced cfo services cost, alongside all this top outsourced cfo blog which is also great. Also have a look at this great outsourced cfo forum on top of does an llc have an owner or president, can an llc have foreign owners, outsourced cfo firm, should a nonprofit be an llc or corporation, can an llc member have no ownership interest, how much does a cfo make in california, alongside all this excellent outsourced cfo forum alongside all can an llc have two ceos, can an llc be a closely held corporation, how much does amazon СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO make a second, how much do amazon СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO make, outsourced cfo services, what is outsourced cfo services, not to mention updated outsourced cfo info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best outsourced cfo tips not to mention can an llc be a c corporation, what does outsourced mean in geography, how much does amazon get paid, how much do cfos work, how much does the СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO of amazon get paid, what are outsourced it services, and don't forget this new outsourced cfo advice as well as how much does amazon get paid, what is an outsourced sales and marketing company, how much does a cfo of a big company make, what is an outsourced cfo, how do you write a cover letter for a board position, outsourced cfo services, and don't forget updated outsourced cfo blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome outsourced cfo link for good measure. Check more Useful Found Business Online Forum dfff19e

Подпись автора

Google it

In reply to the man talking about best health and wellness products 2022, canadian health and wellness brands, does chemist warehouse sell melatonin, anti-stress meaning in tamil, anti stress games android, anti-anxiety medication for dogs,  I highly suggest this recommended wellness products forum or anti stress pills uk, anti anxiety medication uk beta blockers, wholesale wellness products canada, sleep pills reddit, anti stress toys with paper, wellness products online, and don't forget this top sleep supplements blog alongside all anti stress meaning in urdu, what are health and wellness products, sleep supplements chemist warehouse, sleep aids that work reddit, sleep pills reddit, sleep vitamins nz, on top of this great wellness products url which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome anti-anxiety link on top of wellness products brands, best sleep supplement malaysia, anti stress massage oil, anti anxiety notebook amazon, anti stress ball rossmann, anti anxiety medication for dogs trazodone, alongside all this excellent anti-stress site alongside all wellness products franchise in india, anti anxiety medication for dogs uk, anti anxiety agents side effects, wellness india in mumbai, anti-stress, anti-anxiety meds, on top of awesome sleep supplements link which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful anti-anxiety site alongside all does chemist warehouse sell melatonin, anti anxiety drugs list alphabetical, anti anxiety supplements for dogs, wellness products online india, sleeping pills uk zopiclone, anti stress supplements for horses, on top of this excellent wellness products tips as well as anti anxiety supplements uk, biotique wellness products online, anti stress vitamin b, wellness products, what is wellness products, anti-anxiety medication for dogs thunderstorms, and don't forget great wellness products site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best anti-anxiety advice for good measure. Check more Awesome Organic Food Advice a1130e4

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Master Compositing For Advertising in Adobe Photoshop