https://img69.pixhost.to/images/87/271732355_1g3k6lk64m3s.png

Valentine Baby  A Crescent Cove - Taryn Quinn
epub | 2.52 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B09PNSQQB3 | Author: Taryn Quinn | Year: 2022

Description:

[b]Set in lakeside small town Crescent Cove, this brand new bundle contains the FIRST 8 BOOKS in our bestselling series, with 8 very different dads or dads-in-the-making.[/b]

Book 1, HAVE MY BABY: My best friend Seth's little girl wants a sibling, but he's a workaholic millionaire who doesn't have time to meet someone...so he asks me to have his baby.

Book 2, CLAIM MY BABY: When I hooked up with my frenemy on a wild trip to Vegas, I never expected we'd be bringing home an extra-special gift.

Book 3, WHO'S THE DADDY?: I delivered a pizza to Kelsey and ended up staying for an especially spicy dessert. Then I found out she was my son's teacher-and oops, she's having my baby...

Book 4, PIT STOP: BABY!: After an impetuous hookup, I find out the unforgettable woman I slept with is now family when our siblings get married. And surprise, we are adding an unexpected new family member of our own.

Book 5, BABY DADDY WANTED: I didn't intend to make a post for a baby daddy wanted on my small town's Facebook page-nor did I expect that my secret crush, big, brawny Murphy, would want to help me...

Book 6, ROCKSTAR BABY: I'm a well-known music producer, snowed in overnight in a small town far from my home. Then I meet Ivy, and we have the most incredible night of our lives. The next time I return, Ivy is pregnant-and now I won't give up until we become a family for real.

Book 7, DADDY IN DISGUISE: Single dad Gideon and I have been dancing around each other for months, but he's the contractor on my restaurant's renovation-and he's keeping secrets too. Risking it all for love? Nah. Not me. But anything can happen on the most magical night of the year...

Book 8, MY EX'S BABY: After I accidentally hooked up with my best friend's older brother August, I drunk dialed him and asked him to make a baby with me. Then he showed up at my door...

Plus special bonus Baby Bonanza: an exclusive extra featuring Vee and Murphy from BABY DADDY WANTED.

This bundle contains 8 different dads or dads-to-be-some are wealthy, some are blue-collar, and everything In between. These books have lots of steam, plenty of laughs, and super romantic happily-ever-afters! And maybe a baby...or eight!

Category:Romance Anthologies, Romance Anthologies, Romance Collections & Anthologies

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/B2F9F4DECCDB68C/Valentine.Baby_.A.Crescent.Cove.-.Taryn.Quinn.rar