призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Solutions Architect s Handbook Second Edition Saurabh Shrivanjali S...

Solutions Architect s Handbook Second Edition Saurabh Shrivanjali S...

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://img70.pixhost.to/images/37/274622045_4urmd6kx9698.png

Solutions Architect s Handbook Second Edition Saurabh Shrivanjali Srivastav Rajesh Sheth Rohan Karmarkar Kamal Arora
epub | 24.44 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B01DBTFO98 | Author: Saurabh Shrivastava, Neelanjali Srivastav, Rajesh Sheth, Rohan Karmarkar, Kamal Arora | Year: 2016

Description:

From fundamentals and design patterns to the different strategies for creating secure and reliable architectures in AWS cloud, learn everything you need to become a successful solutions architect

Key Features

[*]Transform business requirements into end-to-end technical architectures with this practical guide
[*]Assess and overcome the various challenges while updating or modernizing legacy applications
[*]Learn how to future-proof your architecture with IoT, machine learning, and quantum computing

Book Description
Solutions Architect's Handbook, Second Edition, takes a hands-on approach to helping you become a solutions architect. You will learn how to create robust, scalable, and fault-tolerant solutions and next-generation architecture designs in a cloud environment. This will help you build effective product strategies for your business and implement them from start to finish.
The new edition incorporates new chapters on disruptive technologies, such Internet of Things (IoT), quantum computing, data engineering, and machine learning. It also includes updated discussions on cloud-native architecture, blockchain data storage, and mainframe modernization with public cloud.
This book provides an understanding of solution architecture and how it fits into an agile enterprise environment. It will take you through the journey of solution architecture design by providing detailed knowledge of design pillars, advanced design patterns, anti-patterns, and the cloud-native aspects of modern software design.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned techniques that enable you to create efficient architecture designs that meet your business requirements.

What you will learn

[*]Explore the various roles of a solutions architect in the enterprise landscape
[*]Implement key design principles and patterns to build high-performance, cost-effective solutions
[*]Choose appropriate strategies to secure your architectures and increase their availability
[*]Modernize legacy applications with the help of cloud integration
[*]Understand big data processing, machine learning, IoT, and quantum computing, and how they fit into modern architecture
[*]Integrate a DevOps mindset to promote collaboration, increase operational efficiency, and streamline production

Who this book is for
This book is for software developers, system engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and team leaders working in the information technology industry who aspire to become solutions architect professionals. It will also be useful for existing solutions architects who want to broaden their skillset and learn about new technologies.
A good understanding of the real-world software development process and general programming experience with any language will be useful.

Category:Turmeric Herbal Supplements, Curcumin Herbal Supplements

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from AlfaFile

To the lady talking about are hemp supplements safe for dogs, organic grocery delivery near me, types of dietary supplements pdf, organic vegetable shop near me, hemp seeds calories 1 tsp, dietary supplement health & education act of 1994,  I highly suggest this excellent hemp seeds url or organic products meaning in hindi, best organic food delivery uk, organic food meaning in telugu, organic food boxes near me, where to buy hemp hearts in australia, most popular dietary supplement, and don't forget this new hemp seeds site as well as fda banned food additives, how much hemp seed per day to lose weight, is hemp oil safe for liver, fda list of banned dietary supplements, healthy food near me drive through, organic food organization, as well as this high rated dietary supplements list link which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent dietary supplements list site not to mention healthy food near me fast food, health food store manchester vermont, most effective weight loss supplement of the year, hemp seed nutrition facts 1 cup, what are the dietary supplements, organic food meals delivery, not to mention this best organic food advice on top of fresh produce shop near me, hemp seed oil soap good for skin, where to buy hemp seeds in florida, organic food boxes near me, healthy organic food delivery near me, hemp seeds nutrition benefits, not to mention recommended hemp seeds tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this recommended organic food details not to mention fda dietary supplement ingredient list, organic food buy online, organic meaning in tamil, most used dietary supplements, best hemp companies, organic food meaning in urdu, alongside all this top hemp seeds details alongside all 2 tbsp hemp seeds nutrition, hemp seed oil asda, fresh food delivery edinburgh, health food shop manchester city centre, fresh meal delivery near me, fda dietary supplement ingredient advisory list, alongside all top rated hemp seeds info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent hemp seeds link for good measure. Check more Top Kriya Yoga Details dd71aa1

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Solutions Architect s Handbook Second Edition Saurabh Shrivanjali S...