призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » The Killer's Family by Miranda Smith

The Killer's Family by Miranda Smith

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://img70.pixhost.to/images/63/275613550_10sse8f0jx44.png

The Killer's Family by Miranda Smith
epub | 466.55 KB | English | Isbn:9781803141886 | Author: Miranda Smith | Year: 2022

Description:

We should never have kept our father's secret.

Before, my sisters and I were close. Now, a year after our father's funeral, we barely speak to each other. Molly won't accept the truth. Rachel can't forgive him. And I spend all my time digging through his life, trying to understand.

Then we hear the news. A woman has been found by the docks, her wedding ring stolen. The reporter says it appears the local serial killer has returned.

But I know that can't be right, because I know who the killer was.

Henry Martin. Our father.

Someone is sending us a message.  Someone knows we lied.

Now my sisters and I must work together to find out who is targeting us. How do they know what we've hidden? What do they want? And what other secrets lie buried in the past, putting us all in danger?

A brilliantly twisty suspense thriller that will have you flying through the pages and gasping at the twist. Fans of Lisa Jewell, Gillian Flynn and Ruth Ware will love The Killer's Family.

See what readers are saying about The Killer's Family:

" OH MY GOSH, this book was amazing.  I literally lost sleep to finish it. gripping and engaging.  mysterious, unpredictable and twists that were nail-bitingly good that had me on the edge of my seat.  I loved it." Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" An absolute gem! I was pulled in and completely hooked.  wow just wow!! What a book! What a rollercoaster!. I have devoured page after page of this one.  completely unputdownable."  Little Miss Book Lover 87, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Really got my heart pounding!. full of  shocking twists. unputdownable, I was up reading late into the night.  Five stars!" NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I  devoured this. Just when you might think you got this story figured out Miranda surprises her readers with a twist you didn't see coming.  I absolutely loved this book!" NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" OMG, who did I not suspect in this book? It felt like I was adrift at sea in the middle of a storm. I loved this.  My mouth fell open more than once." Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Page-turning, gasp-inspiring and shocking!. Brilliant. a twist in the later part of the book which  made me gasp out loud." Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Has  blown me away!. I  devoured this book in a day. It was  so addictive.The ending- my jaw dropped-I did not see that major twist coming. one of my favorites of 2022!"  @thrillersandcoffee, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Oh my word,  what a story!. a  complete page turner from start to finish. the ending was  fantastic - I did not see it coming at all." Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Insanely suspenseful. kept me  on the edge of my seat the entire time. The twists that popped up and the secrets that were exposed  had my jaw on the floor. the kind of book that you skip bathroom breaks for. I highly recommend this book!  5 stars!@thrillbythepage_, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Wow was this  a rollercoaster of a ride!. Such a fast-paced and unpredictable novel! There were  so many twists at the end" Goodreads reviewer

" Highly gripping, extremely intense, page-turning edge-of-your-seat read. keeps you guessing right until the very end." NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Category:Domestic Thrillers, Women's Psychological Fiction, Psychological Fiction

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

For the person inquiring about anti anxiety medication uk for teenager, anti anxiety medication uk sertraline, sleep aids nz, anti stress medication during pregnancy, anti-anxiety drugs ppt, sleep aids that work uk,  I highly recommend this recommended anti-anxiety advice or trending wellness products 2022, wellness products flipkart india, anti-anxiety agents work by quizlet, anti stress medication over the counter, sleep vitamins malaysia, anti anxiety medication uk under 18, alongside all this recommended anti-anxiety site as well as sleep medicine for toddlers, anti stress toys for dogs, wholesale wellness products canada, elements wellness products for weight loss, sleep aids for toddlers with autism, wellness products, not to mention this top rated wellness products details which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended sleep supplements site alongside all anti-anxiety medication list south africa, sleeping pills reddit ph, anti-anxiety medication list over the counter, anti stress pills over counter, anti anxiety medication uk reviews, anti anxiety supplements philippines, as well as this useful anti-stress site on top of wellness products meaning in malayalam, sleep aids for toddlers uk, what are wellness brands, anti-anxiety notebook review, anti anxiety agents side effects, sleeping pills nz reddit, and don't forget high rated anti-anxiety advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome anti-anxiety blog and don't forget anti stress game online, de stress supplements, anti anxiety medication for dogs uk, sleeping pills nz countdown, anti stress vitamin b complex tablets, sleeping pills nz zopiclone, not to mention this new anti-anxiety url and don't forget sleeping pills nz reddit, wellness products online india, anti-anxiety drugs definition, anti stress pills walmart, anti stress massage oil, wellness products for weight loss side effects in hindi, on top of recommended anti-anxiety blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated sleep supplements blog for good measure. Check more Updated Dietary Supplements List Link d71aa11

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » The Killer's Family by Miranda Smith