https://img70.pixhost.to/images/97/276744913_08g1nqem44n6.png

ebook my site
epub | 5.33 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B09844WGKP | Author: Genevieve Graham | Year: 2022

Description:

A dazzling novel set during the Great War and postwar Prohibition about a young nurse, a soldier, and a family secret that binds them together for generations to come-from USA TODAY and repeat #1 bestselling author Genevieve Graham.
Present day

Cassie Simmons, a museum curator, is enthusiastic about solving mysteries from the past, and she has a personal interest in the history of the rumrunners who ferried illegal booze across the Detroit River during Prohibition. So when a cache of whisky labeled Bailey Brothers' Best is unearthed during a local home renovation, Cassie hopes to find the answers she's been searching for about the legendary family of bootleggers...

Corporal Jeremiah Bailey of the 1st Canadian Tunnelling Company is tasked with planting mines in the tunnels beneath enemy trenches. After Jerry is badly wounded in an explosion, he finds himself in a Belgium field hospital under the care of Adele...

Category:Historical World War I Fiction, World War I Historical Fiction, 20th Century Historical Romance

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload