призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Conflict at Work: A toolkit for managing Your emotions for successf...

Conflict at Work: A toolkit for managing Your emotions for successf...

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

https://i117.fastpic.org/big/2022/0507/d0/755dd3a71c6dc83de516ba6a9c4757d0.png

azw3 | 733.25 KB | English | Isbn:‎ 1735369705 | Author: M Paula Daoust | Year: 2020

Description:

Are you tired of pushing a rock uphill?     When you don't resolve conflict effectively, that is exactly what you are doing. You either demand what you need and alienate important relationships, or you just avoid the conflict and give up on     getting the results you need    .   

Unresolved conflicts will fester, making work miserable, derailing your career and sabotaging your business.
You deserve better.    You can get the results you need and want, AND strengthen relationships    .   

This book will provide you with a buffet of tools. Instead of force-fitting yourself into one uncomfortable approach, you can pick and choose and combine the tools in a way that works for you.
I have guided hundreds of people, from entry-level to C-Suite, through issues at work.     People just like you got their careers back on track and began enjoying their work again.     

Ryan thought he needed to find another job because he couldn't get along with his supervisor. Alexa thought she needed to fire her assistant because she couldn't trust her. Although Jaden loved his job, he dreaded going to work because of the tension between him and his co-worker Robin. My doctorate in behavioral science and     extensive experience working with people just like you    , has prepared me to     help you move through conflict and find the joy in your work.    
With the tools in     Conflict at Work:   

[*]         You can turn           adversaries into allies          , which will make getting things done so much easier.
[*]         You can           build a reputation for being           the go-to person           for getting things done.
[*]         You can           resolve issues           before they become a conflict by choosing the tools that work for you. 
[*]         You will feel           calm and confident           when a conflict does surface because you will know how to prepare for that difficult conversation.     

Jared from Tulsa, Arkansas said: "    I don't need to avoid conflict anymore. I sit down with paper and pen and work through the CLEAN/N template. It gives me a chance to think through the situation and when I have the conversation, I'm ready and I feel good about it.    "
Kim wrote from London, Ontario, "    Thank you so much. I finally got the promotion I wanted. I used the tools from Conflict at Work to keep my project team on track and working well together. We were able to meet our deadlines and stay within budget.    "
You don't need to settle for less than you deserve.     

Conflict at Work     will show you how to     step up to difficult issues and conflicts and get the results you need and want.     

Conflict at Work     is different from any other self-help book because it provides you with an array of tools.     You can build a plan that fits you perfectly     and I promise that if you do,     you will get the results you need and want.     

People miss opportunities every day to win at work.     You don't have to be one of those people. You can begin now     living with less stress     and     performing at your best.     
Don't wait,     your next challenging conflict could be just around the corner    . Be prepared and get a better result.   

When you buy     Conflict at Work,     you don't just get the book, you also     get exclusive access to a webpage with audio recordings and worksheets     that will make using the tools a snap.   

You deserve the future you dream about     and     Conflict at Work     will help you get there. 

Category:Stress Management, Stress Management Self-Help, Self-Help

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from NitroFlare

In response to the guy inquiring about reduce video file size apple, convert video to mp3 macbook, convert youtube video to mp4 mac free, compress videos for mac, convert video to mp3 mac free, convert videos with vlc, convert videos mac, how to compress iphone video on mac, convert video mac free, reduce video file size mac online, reduce video file size on mac, convert video_ts to mp4 mac free, best way to compress video on mac, convert video to mkv mac free, convert video app mac, macbook convert video to gif, compress video file mac free, compress videos macbook,  I suggest this compress videos for Mac for compress videos for mac, convert youtube video to audio mac, convert youtube videos mac, convert video formats mac free, convert video to mp3 macbook, convert videos with vlc, how to reduce video file size on macbook air, reduce video file size mac online, how to compress iphone video on mac, compress videos macbook, compress video macbook pro, convert youtube videos to mp4 mac, convert powerpoint to video mac free, best way to compress video on mac, compress video file size on mac, compress video for email on mac free, compress videos powerpoint mac, convert video to pal format, convert video to mkv mac free, convert video files on macbook, also. See More Advice[/url] bc1_e30

Подпись автора

Google it

For the guy asking about learn to surf uk, surfing holidays for beginners cornwall, best places to learn to surf cornwall, surf school near st merryn, kite school near me, windsurfing lessons near me,  I highly recommend this updated surf lessons near me site or is train surfing illegal in australia, cheapest place to learn kitesurfing, wing surf lessons uk, how to improve surfing at home, learn to surf cornwall holidays, learn to surf south devon, not to mention this new surf lessons near me site as well as quiksilver surf school newquay webcam, starting a surf school, how many hours to learn kitesurfing, best indoor swimming parks uk, kitesurfing school bournemouth, learn to surf melbourne, and don't forget this top rated surf lessons url which is also great. Also have a look at this new learn to surf blog not to mention best surf spots merimbula, surf lessons manchester, indoor surfing lessons near me, learn to surf uk, wake surf lessons near me, how many days to learn kitesurfing, and don't forget this cool surf lessons near me link alongside all learn to surf meaning in urdu, taghazout surf lessons price, surf lessons uk, surf classes near me, surf lessons watergate bay newquay, kite landboarding lessons near me, not to mention awesome surf lessons near me link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated surf lessons near me advice as well as learn to kitesurf uk, is surfing easy to learn, kitesurfing school polzeath, can you learn to surf in a day, how to get into surfing uk, surf lessons typhoon lagoon price, on top of this top rated surf lessons details alongside all best surf school melbourne, scgs school fees, learn windsurfing near me, windsurfing lessons melbourne, where can i surf in mexico for beginners, surf lessons canggu price, alongside all high rated surf lessons advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended surf lessons near me url for good measure. Check more Awesome Small Business Url 0e420bc

Подпись автора

Google it

To the people inquiring about dietary supplements meaning, weight loss calorie calculator goal date, diet pills uk, weight loss calorie calculator tdee, weight loss forums america, weight loss causes nhs,  I highly recommend this new weight loss tips or ephedrine diet pills canada, oral nutritional supplements examples, keto diet pills canada reviews, weight loss pills that actually work, weight loss pills that actually work uk, dietary supplements for dogs, on top of this great weight loss info as nut as diet pills that actually work australia, weight loss pills that actually work uk, nutritional supplements for dogs to gain weight, keto diet pills canada reviews, weight loss surgery nz, diet pills over the counter, as nut as this excellent diet pills info which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended nutritional supplements link and don't forget weight loss causes gallstones, weight loss pills uk holland barrett, weight loss calculator app, nutritional supplements for weight gain at clicks, health supplements list, weight loss diet plans, on top of this great weight loss link and don't forget diet pills uk reviews, weight loss calculator percentage, vitamin supplements examples, diet pills for men, best diet pills.for.women, diet pills canada, as nut as awesome diet pills details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new diet pills advice and don't forget diet pills side effects on skin, diet pills that actually work 2022, weight loss forums greenland, weight loss pills, weight loss causes back pain, nutritional supplements for weight gain at clicks, not to mention this best diet pills advice not to mention weight loss tips at home, food supplements for elderly boots, diet pills that really work, weight loss forums in usa, slimming pills canada, weight loss plateau, not to mention updated weight loss advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top nutritional supplements url for good measure. Check more Cool Wellness Products Advice f19ed6c

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Conflict at Work: A toolkit for managing Your emotions for successf...