призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Getting Started with Wireshark-The Ultimate Hands-On Course

Getting Started with Wireshark-The Ultimate Hands-On Course

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

[align=center]https://i117.fastpic.org/big/2022/0520/c1/6a76e2fa81caf65a39fbfe7e11ea71c1.png

Getting Started with Wireshark-The Ultimate Hands-On Course 
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz 
Language: English | Size: 4.5 GB | Duration: 65 lectures • 5h 49m 

Go from Packet Zero to Packet Hero with this Practical Wireshark course.

What you'll learn
Capture and interpret network traffic with Wireshark
Understand core networking protocols - DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
Troubleshoot the top five network problems with Wireshark
Analyze a cybersecurity attack with Wireshark

Requirements
Basic networking - switching, routing
Description
Wireshark can be intimidating. I remember how it felt when I first started looking at a trace file with Wireshark. Questions started flooding into my mind

What should I look for? Where do I start? How can I find the packets that matter? What filters should I use? What is "normal" and what can I ignore in all this data?

I froze under the weight of all the detail in the packets.

If you have ever felt that way when looking at a pcap, this is the course for you!

Throughout this course, we are going to look at real-world examples of how to practically use Wireshark to solve network problems and isolate cybersecurity incidents. This skill will help all IT engineers to improve in their analysis and troubleshooting skills. Assignments have been designed with participation in mind. download скачать the trace file, try your hand at the questions that go along with it, and see if you can solve the network mystery in the packets.

While learning the art of packet analysis, we will also explore the Wireshark interface, configure custom columns, filters, and coloring rules, learning how to customize the layout so we can spot problems fast. This course will give you comfort with the Wireshark interface and the experience you need to understand core protocols.

My name is Chris Greer and I am a Wireshark University instructor, as well as a packet analysis consultant for companies all over the globe. Like you, I started out looking at packet traces, hoping to find the right ones to solve complex issues on the network. I this course, I bring real-world examples to every lecture, exercise, and course assignment. My goal is for you to get comfortable with the Wireshark interface, learn to interpret the packets, and find actionable data that will help you to resolve problems or spot security incidents faster.

Ready Packet People? Let's dig!

Who this course is for
Network Engineers and Cybersecurity professionals who want to learn Wireshark
Threat hunters who want to learn to dig into protocols.

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from FileFactory

In response to the guy asking about columbia business school contact, small business ownership types, business level strategy definition and examples, small businesses in the philippines during pandemic, best quotes for small business owners, where do small business owners go for advice,  I highly recommend this useful business strategy info or how much does a business strategist make, small business owners meaning, small business owner concerns, business strategy and the environment acceptance rate, best business reading books, business analytics reading list, on top of this new business strategy link and don't forget how much does health insurance for small business cost, what is business marketing strategy, what is the business strategy of coca cola, which businesses are in demand, list of small business owners in us, motivational quotes for small business owners, not to mention this best small business owners details which is also great. Also have a look at this great business reading list url not to mention where to find an accountant for small business, business school reading list, business strategy books to read, best books for small business owners uk, corporate strategy jobs boston, best business books reading list, as well as this cool small business owners site as well as which business course is best, best business marketing strategy books, business strategy examples for manufacturing, business strategy sample pdf, best business strategy books ever, harvard book list 2020, not to mention useful small business owners tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top business strategy tips not to mention where to get small business health insurance, short courses in business strategy, small business ownership types, how to transfer a small business ownership, how to help a small business quotes, business strategy game year 11 decisions course hero, not to mention this best business reading list site not to mention corporate strategy jobs toronto, what is the importance of small and medium enterprises, harvard business school mba book list, small business owner health insurance coverage, best business strategy books 2022, business strategy, as well as great small business owners forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great business reading list blog for good measure. Check more Great Knowledge Transfer Site 0e420bc

Подпись автора

Google it

In response to the person inquiring about sleep aids that work reddit, sleep pills melatonin, sleep medicine for toddlers, sleep remedies for toddlers, anti stress massage techniques, sleeping pills nz zopiclone,  I highly recommend this cool anti-stress forum or anti stress pills over counter, sleep pills melatonin, earth therapeutics anti-stress microwavable comfort wrap, wellness products meaning in hindi, de stress meaning in hindi, sleep supplements canada, not to mention this updated anti-anxiety url and don't forget sleeping pills nz quetiapine, anti stress massage in lebanon, de-stress meaning in english, sleep vitamins nz, anti anxiety supplements reddit, anti-anxiety meds list, not to mention this cool anti-anxiety tips which is also great. Also have a look at this useful wellness products details not to mention huberman sleep supplements reddit, sleeping pills melatonin side effects, sleep pills melatonin, what vitamins are best for stress and anxiety, anti stress massage lotion, anti-anxiety medication list south africa, alongside all this excellent anti-stress details and don't forget anti stress vitamins for gamefowl, wellness products manufacturers in india, anti-anxiety medication list over the counter, wellness shop online, sleep aids nz, wellness hair products reviews, as well as great anti-stress forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great wellness products site not to mention wellness products for weight loss reviews, health and wellness products meaning, sleep pills melatonin, wellness products flipkart india, wellness products online, anti-stress massage, on top of this high rated anti-anxiety link and don't forget anti stress massage techniques, anti stress toys for dogs, anti stress pills for cats, asclepius wellness products price list, sleep supplement no melatonin, anti anxiety notebook instagram, alongside all top rated sleep supplements advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated wellness products url for good measure. Check more New Small Business Blog Forum 0bc8_31

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » Getting Started with Wireshark-The Ultimate Hands-On Course