https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0701/01/a5259d6f8854875ae3a7a09c68fe9001.png

pdf | 11.47 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B079ZZLRRL | Author: William S. Vincent | Year: 2018

Description:

Completely updated for Django 4.0.
Django for Beginners     is a project-based introduction to Django, the popular Python-based web framework. Suitable for total beginners who have never built a website before as well as professional programmers looking for a fast-paced guide to modern web development and Django fundamentals.
In the book you'll learn how to:

[*]         Build 5 websites from scratch, including a           Blog           and           Newspaper website
[*]         Deploy online using security best practices
[*]         Customize the look and feel of your sites
[*]         Write tests and run them for all your code
[*]         Integrate user authentication, email, and custom user models
[*]         Add permissions and authorizations to make your app more secure
[*]         Identify common mistakes and errors so you can build your own websites     

If you're curious about Python-based web development,     Django for Beginners     is a best-practices guide to writing and deploying your own websites quickly.

Reviews
"When readers interested in web development ask me what to read next after Python Crash Course, I refer them to Will's books:     Django for Beginners    ,     Django for APIs    , and     Django for Professionals    . I highly recommend you check out his work."    -ERIC MATTHES, author of     Python Crash Course
"If you're looking for a guide into the world of Django, then the three-step of     Django for Beginners    ,     Django for APIs    , and     Django for Professionals     is ideal: get up and running, get into APIs, which are a cornerstone of modern app development, and then add the bits you need to your fledging app into production, from databases and static files, to user accounts and security. It's a long road. Will's books are an awesome companion."    -CARLTON GIBSON,     Django Fellow     and     Django REST Framework core contributor
"Will's books are a fantastic resource for web development with Django and Python. I highly recommended them"    -JEFF TRIPLETT,     Python Software Foundation Director    ,     DEFNA President    , and     REVSYS Partner

Category:Web Programming, Python Computer Programming, Python Programming