https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0702/47/_29ec8023cf84f81261dccf5252029047.jpeg

epub | 20.49 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 0593298799 | Author: June Gervais | Year: 2022

Description:

"I adored this novel. It's a story about being an awkward, misfit girl with big dreams in a man's world. It made me laugh out loud, and it made me really, really want a tattoo." [b]-Clare Pooley, New York Times bestselling author of The Authenticity Project

An uplifting, feminist coming-of-age love story about a young woman who dreams of becoming a tattoo artist, and living life on her own terms[/b]
Introvert Gina Mulley is determined to become a tattoo artist, and to find somewhere she belongs in her conventional Long Island town. But this is 1985, when tattooing is still a gritty, male-dominated fringe culture, and Gina's funky flash is not exactly mainstream tattoo fare. The good news is that her older brother Dominic owns a tattoo shop, and he reluctantly agrees to train her.

Gina has a year to prove herself, but her world is turned upside down when a mysterious psychic and his...

Category:LGBTQ+ Coming of Age Fiction, LGBTQ+ Short Stories, Lesbian Fiction