https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0704/b9/94df9687bc46c7b9ad37dbbefa4c53b9.png

epub | 7.45 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B08FCY3XXY | Author: Annie Deadman | Year: 2018

Description:

Hello! My name is Annie Deadman and I'm the proud creator of the 21 Day Blast Plan, a three week healthy eating and fitness progromme that kicks your sweet tooth into touch, calms your gut and leaves you with less fat and firmer muscles. Just so you know I'm not some fake who went "on a diet" once, found it worked and decided to flog it the masses, I've been running Annie Deadman Training for the last 15 years which provides fitness training sessions, personal training and Pilates courses to South West London. I learnt so much from all my clients about their day-to-day issues, their food intolerances, their lack of time when I first started running personal training. Men and women were struggling to keep in shape (as well as retain some modicum of self-esteem) while managing a family and work, dishing up healthy meals and trying occasionally to come up for air. Bad habits became entrenched and they just couldn't shake them off. Personal training is expensive and I wanted to find a...

Category:Detox & Cleanse Weight Loss Products, Collagen Supplements, Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements