https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0715/99/548284cdea5eb8be6a4e7cb2f7939e99.png

epub | 318.68 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0B5PFLYJ3 | Author: Olivia Stephen | Year: 2022

Description:

A spin-off from Olivia Stephen's Only Her series, MACON is an emotionally charged, stand alone, second-chance romance with all the feels. 
Macon
They say time heals all wounds. But no amount of time is enough to recover from this. So, I simply exist. Eat. Work. Sleep. Repeat. Most people consider it pitiful, but they haven't experienced such a massive tragedy. It's all I can manage.
Until     her    . The young, single mom hired to be my new assistant. With knowing eyes, luscious lips, and a hellfire attitude, she challenges me in a way I find all too attractive. I'm shaken both in mind and body.
Suddenly, life is more complicated. And I don't like it at all. Until I do.
I never wanted a second chance at love. But sometimes fate has other plans.
Julie
They say time heals all wounds. But the emotional trauma I suffered at the hands of a man I thought I loved was difficult to mend. So, I took my daughter and started a new life.
Working full-time for an irritable, ill-tempered boss is nearly all I can manage. But he challenges me in ways I find all too attractive. Now, my mind and body are warring over the man I'm beginning to understand more than I ever wanted to.
Suddenly, life has taken a turn I'm not sure I want it to take. And I'm trying not to like it. Until I do.
I'd always hoped for a second chance at love. Maybe fate is on my side this time.
"Be prepared to reach for the kleenex as this author takes us on a quite extraordinary moving ride. It is beautifully written, it will grab hold of your heart and you will want to consume Macon and Julie's story as quickly as possible."    World of Books 65, Goodreads Review
"What a powerful, tear jerking, heart wrenching and heart warming read! This story will pull you in and not let you go till the very last page!"     Debra, Goodreads Reviewer
"Macon and Julie's story will consume your day, so plan accordingly."    Leisa Ann, Goodreads Reviewer
"What an amazingly emotional page turner this book was! I could not read it fast enough!"    Reading in the Red Room, Goodreads Review
"The characters, including the side characters, have depth. I found myself crying for Macon's loss and laughing at the banter between our two main characters. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed living in the world Ms. Stephen created."    Megan, Bookbub Reviewer

Category:Family Life Fiction, Family Life Fiction, Inspirational Romance