https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0722/04/_ded4309c990a84e94f905658c4892904.jpeg

epub | 287.47 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0B3N8MRPX | Author: Brooke Harris | Year: 2022

Description:

One summer can shape a lifetime.   

When 16-year-old   Deirdre (Dee) McKenna's   best friend drags her to Irish College on an island she's never heard of off the coast of Donegal, Dee is convinced it will be the worst summer ever. Instead, she meets two brothers who will change her life forever.

17-year-old   Fionn O'Connell   is a good son and great big brother. To his father's disappointment he's not a fisherman and has no plans to take over the family fishing business. Fionn is academic and has high hopes for his future, far away from Cloch Bheag (Little Stone) island.

But when tragedy strikes, Fionn's life is reshaped and he must step up and become someone he never wanted to be.

Spanning twenty years of friendship, love and a summer of memories that always brings them back to Cloch Bheag, two friends grow up together, even when they're apart.

Heart-breaking and heart-warming,   Paper Boats   explores the tragic business of life after grief, first love and growing up in the face of it all.

Readers love Brooke Harris' books: ❤❤❤❤❤ 

WHAT A BOOK!!!.   It was a-ma-zing, fabulous, wonderful  . Had my eyes filled with tears and the emotions were so raw. This is one that will be added to my shelf never-to-be-forgotten. Heartbreaking, heartfelt. I loved it!' B for Bookreview, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

'Wow!. Just fantastic. What a beautiful but sad story. It made me cry a lot.   This is one amazing book   that once you start you won't want to put it down until you've finished it. My only problem with it is that I can't give it more than 5 stars!' NetGalley reviewer, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

'OMG.   I loved this book so much  . It felt really special, I couldn't put it down and read it in one go through the night. I ended the book with tears streaming down my face and spent the next few hours thinking about them all still. You must read this book.' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

'Oh my god.   This book is stunning and must be read by everyone  . It made me blub like a baby and I met my grocery delivery man with tears streaming down my face! Five stars.' Cappuccino and Chocolate, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

'  Absolutely wonderful  . Charming, real and heart-breaking. The love I felt for this book was unreal. At times I felt my emotions get the best of me. Such an amazing book.' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

'Where do I start?. I fell in love with Annie and and her granddaughter Holly immediately. I cried happy and sad tears. I smiled and laughed. I wanted to jump in and save Annie when it seemed no one would. I wanted to hug Holly and take her out for coffee.   I did not want this book to end  .' Andrea Nourse, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

'  I absolutely loved this book  .. I was heartbroken firstly for Annie and her mother and later for Holly and Nate but despite that, their lives went on to be happier. I have never read anything by this author before but I will be looking forward to the next book.' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

'I read this in two sittings. I cannot say enough good things about this book.   This is a must read  . This is an emotional ride and you need to give it the time it deserves, although you will be turning the pages so fast to know what happens next. Can I only give this 5 stars?' NetGalley reviewer, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Category:Coming of Age Fiction, Coming of Age Fiction, Contemporary Romance