https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0731/49/_e16c91f71cf515f3eea953b67f82ea49.jpeg

epub | 323.87 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09XY3MJ7B | Author: Starla Fleet | Year: 2022

Description:

On the hunt for an ancient relic, this pirate's heart is nearly capsized when she meets a rogue who thinks her booty just might be the bounty his heart's been searching for!   

Carter
After the captain leaves me in charge of the ship so he can get a little R&R, what do you think is the first thing that happens? Yup, we get hit by an asteroid! The damage is gonna cost us -possibly my position. So I have no choice but to turn to what I do best: treasure hunting.
I'm lucky enough to bag a client immediately -and no, I don't find that suspect.
The job is simple enough. Problem is, I'm not the only one after the treasure.
Tall, brutally handsome, and irritatingly sexy, the Draconi male on my tail makes it impossible for me to stay on track. Before I know it, it's not just the treasure I'm in danger of losing.I'm in danger of losing my heart. 
Wyett
I only needed to accomplish one thing to make my life a success. Recover my people's treasure and our race. The only problem is,     she     stands in my way. The tall blonde, female pirate is after my family's heirloom. It's obvious that we both need it to solve our problems. But the treasure is mine by right and I can't let it go.
Yet the more time I spend with Carter, the harder it is to ignore what she means to me. I'm suddenly torn between the obligation to my people and the duty to my heart.
Dare I risk my people's future for a love that only happens once in a lifetime?
Her Pirate Treasure   is the second in a science fiction romance series filled with Bad Boy pirates and the strong women who make them want to do good. Climb aboard for a high-speed, intergalactic adventure full of swashbuckling fun!

Category:First Contact Science Fiction, First Contact Science Fiction eBooks, Alien Invasion Science Fiction