https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0807/7e/b4be72cda802b342f67452e8dfd01e7e.png

epub | 371.85 KB | English | Isbn:9781803146379 | Author: Sharon M. Peterson | Year: 2022

Description:

"Look, you're a nice girl but I don't think we should see each other anymore." The voicemail ends and I freeze in the dentist's chair as I realize. I've just been dumped on live radio. 

It took the most humiliating break-up for me to see that my life is in serious need of a do-over. Cue my anti New Year's resolutions that even I can't fail at:
[*]         Stop dating. (Men are the worst.)
[*]         Stop trying to lose weight. (I'm never giving up chocolate.)
[*]         Stop working so hard. (Selling mortgages is not my dream career.)
[*]         Stop trying to live up to unrealistic expectations. (Start living my best life.)
[*]         Stop trying to please my mother. (It's not possible.)     

But it turns out number five is harder than I thought, as she begins her campaign to get me back with my ex. So, what's the perfect solution to keep her out of my love life? An imaginary boyfriend-at least he was supposed to be imaginary until I blurted out my neighbor's name.

Nate, the bad boy next door with gorgeous hazel eyes, a razor-sharp jawline and a mysterious scar, might be hot, but he's definitely not my boyfriend. Now all I need to do is stick to my resolutions while also keeping my interfering family away from my non-existent lover who has no idea that we're fake dating. What could possibly go wrong?

A completely addictive, feel-good rom-com perfect for fans of TikTok sensations   The Love Hypothesis  ,   The Unhoneymooners  , and Sarah Adams. An absolutely hilarious page-turner for anyone who feels they need to start living life to the fullest. 

Readers can't get enough of   The Do-Over  : 

'  OMG!!!! I CANNOT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I LAUGHED SO MUCH AND FELT SO GOOD BECAUSE OF A BOOK!!!  .   I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this!!  .   I absolutely devoured it in one reading   and was completely absorbed throughout!!.   The most hilarious book I have read   this year  .   An absolutely epic page turner!!!  .   A book you will never forget and will have tears streaming down your face in laughter  . will make you feel amazing!!'  @bookworm86   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  I loved this one so much  .   This book was everything  . I related to Perci SO much and I was rooting for her from the get-go!.   Had me SQUEALING. My romance loving heart was DYING!  '   @pageswithpayten   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  Get this book ASAP!!!!  . The first chapter was so good.   I knew   I wasn't going to do ANYTHING else the rest of the day  .   Found myself reading non-stop  .   One of my favorite books!!! I loved everything about it!!!!!!  '   @pink.bibliophile   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'I don't generously give out 5-star ratings, but   this book is everything  .   Perfection  . I didn't want to put this book down.   I found myself chuckling, swooning, and crying while devouring the book in practically one sitting  .' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'I empathised with Perci immediately.   I absolutely adored her relationship with Nate   (  who made me swoon  ).   Hilarious, but also left me sobbing  . felt like a hug in a book.   Absolutely   gorgeous  .'   @alisadventuresinliterature   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  I laughed, smiled, and giggled my way through this awesome romcom  . Perci is one of the most adorable characters I've read. A warning though -   don't read it where you can't laugh out loud  .'   Best of Women's Fiction   ⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  I am absolutely blown away  .   A rom-com in the best sense of the phrase  .   Coffee-spurting-through-the-nose "com"  . and a sweet little   swoony "rom"  '   The Well-Read Pirate Queen   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'It takes A LOT for me to give 5 stars to a book, but this one was   stellar  .   Had me laughing out loud   at Perci's antics   and crying   when things didn't go her way.   Absolutely perfect  .'   @jens_bookshelf88   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Category:General Humorous Fiction, Humorous Fiction, Contemporary Women's Fiction