https://abload.de/img/25u90yvj3zp2j3d8k.png

epub | 385.99 KB | English | Isbn:9781803141596 | Author: Rona Halsall | Year: 2022

Description:

It was meant to be the perfect break-up. 

Just because it's over between us, doesn't mean we can't be friends. My ex-husband and I still care for each other a lot, and we are determined to put our sweet little boy,   Toby   first.

Now we've moved into houses right next door to each other, with each of our new partners and their children. We've even knocked down the garden fence, so Toby can easily run between our homes.

But it seems not everyone is happy about this big, blended stepfamily. I try to ignore the viciously-worded note in the 'new home' card, the red pen scrawled through my divorce paperwork, and the day I find myself locked into my house, all the keys suddenly missing.

But I can't pretend it's all in my head when a false accusation is made against me that could destroy my life - and Toby's - forever.

Someone doesn't like what's happening under these two neighbouring roofs  .

What they don't know is that they're messing with the wrong person. And that hell hath no fury like the wife next door. 

A completely unputdownable, jaw-on-the-floor psychological thriller for fans of   Girl on the Train, Gone Girl   and   The Couple at No.9. 

Readers are loving   The Wife Next Door  : 

'  I would give this book more than 5 stars if possible!   This book was   one of the best I have read   this year!   I literally could not put it down  . Run do not walk to get this book!' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  So good  . I totally loved this book.   When I say I couldn't stop reading this book, I totally could not  .   Gripping  . it seemed   every page had a new twist  . A total five star read.' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  An amazing read!!   100/10 recommend!!. [  Had] my head spinning from one twist after another!   Kept me up all week wanting to finish!!!' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  Such a gripping psychological thriller  . Put me on the edge of my seat!.   Twisted  .   Unputdownable  .'   Tropical Girl Reads   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  Phenomenal  .   I should have seen the ending coming but. I did NOT!   This book is   SO good, I think I need to read it again  . Absolutely loved it. So many twists.' NetGalley reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  Wow! This one twists and turns right up to the very end  . I flew through the chapters. Unable to bear not knowing the outcome,   I read it in a single day  .' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  Full of lies and deceit and plenty of twists  . Pulls you in page after page.   The twists just kept coming.  ' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  No lie, I stayed up well past when I should have been asleep to finish reading it.   This story was fast paced, kept you guessing until the end and   I LOVED the ending!  . Sucks you in pretty much immediately and   won't let you go until the end!  ' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  Loved!!!!!   . Wonderful.   Kept me hooked  .   Left me shocked  . What more can I ask for in a book?' Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'An excellent psychological thriller.   My heart was pounding  .   and my nerves were in shreds!  . As for the ending - all I'm going to say is superb! This is   one book that I couldn't put down  .' NetGalley reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'  A totally gripping psychological thriller   with   one jaw-dropping twist after another  .   I found myself turning the pages as fast as I could   until I reached the shocking ending. One thing is for sure, you'd better clear your calendar once you start, because   you won't be able to put it down  .' Goodreads reviewer

'  WOW!! Honestly I don't know where to start. This book is one seriously twisted tale  . BUT that twist!!! Is quite a shocker!!'   The Book Journal

Category:Domestic Thrillers, Psychological Fiction, Psychological Fiction