https://abload.de/img/79zp53aqsf504xewh.png

epub | 402.75 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09T9PRLJD | Author: Domino Savage | Year: 2022

Description:

I wasn't born to fulfill a prophecy. I was born to love him.  

I'm the Morningstar. The ultimate weapon. My unbelievably gorgeous ninth-realm lover Samael has believed in me ever since he found me in the havens and saved my life after a stoning. We've been through hell and back together, but the closer we get to fulfilling my purpose, the harder things are getting.

Samael's inner rogue is restless. My friend Simon is caught up with a dangerous celestial for reasons he won't explain to any of us, upsetting Cayne, my trainer. A sexy, swaggery new vampire duke is vying for my attention while the vampires we are supposed to be impressing before the Morningstar ascent are following a false prophet. To top it all off, a flame is igniting between me and a gorgeous fae prince who has been there almost since the start of my journey, and Sam is encouraging it. 

Meanwhile, someone has come forward to claim what is mine if I'm not ready to protect it.

I'll have to train hard and be willing to do anything, whether that's holding spicy revelries with my companions, exploring new bonds or donating so much blood I can't stand straight.

But when a terrifying secret everyone has been keeping from me explodes into the light, I'm forced to make the most painful choice of my life. 

And decide if the world is really worth saving.

The exciting finale to the Rise of the Morningstar series! Series complete! Approximately 121,000 words, or 600 print pages. Contains scorching hot love scenes (no seriously, not for beginners) and action adventure.

Category:Paranormal Ghost Romance, Vampire Romances, Paranormal Werewolves & Shifters Romance