Artist & Band: Shiva In Exile
Title Of Album: Ethnic
Year Of Release: 2003
Label: Trostlos Records
Genre, Style: Ethnic. Folk, Ambient, Newage, Gothic
Type, Quality: OGG, 320 kbps
Total Time: 01:01:53
Total Size: OGG - 147.51 MB

Shiva in Exile - соло-проект Штефана Хертриха, вокалиста Darkseed, Spi Ritual, Betray My Secrets, где он использовал атмосферную электронику, ударные инструменты, различные звуковые эффекты, мужской/женский вокалы со всего мира, включая барабаны непальского шамана, записанные немецким автором Кристианом Ратшем, который живет в лесу уже многие годы и регулярно посещает экзотические страны. Вы можете услышать арабские, индийские, малазийские, тайские, народные канадские мотивы, окруженные темной и меланхоличной атмосферой.
Альбом завоевал первый приз Just Plain Folks Music Award.

Shiva in exile - these are the new arrogant solo- project of Stephan Khertrikha, vocalist Darkseed and Betray My Secrets. Debyutnyy album was named "Ethnic" and it includes 14 dark ambient/ethno songs. Stephan used atmospheric electronics, churn drills, different sonic effects, male/feminine of vokal from entire peace, including the drums of nepal shaman, recorded by the German author by Christian ratshem, who lives in the scaffolding already many years and it regularly attends the exotic countries. You can hear the Arab, Indian, malaysia, Thai, people Canadian motives, surrounded by the dark and melancholy atmosphere. Album was professionally mixed by Christian bistron, guitarist Megaherz and Betray my Secrets, who also used several his ideas. Album was released Trostlos Records during May by 2003. It also earned the first prize Just Plain Folks Music Award. This music for all friends gothic, electronic and ethnic music.

Song title:
01. Odysseia 03:51
02. Breathing 04:42
03. Dragon Dance 02:56
04. Nightheat 05:05
05. Floating 03:53
06. Manju 03:57
07. Shaman Fever 03:19
08. Oriental Distortion 03:39
09. Hollow Earth 04:46
10. Nomad 03:09
11. Ethnosphere 03:40
12. Aldebaran 03:44
13. Akasha 03:42
14. Myingmar 11:15

Stefan Hertrich - Music (Darkseed, Betray My Secrets, SpiRitual, Sculpture)
Yna Veva - Vocals/Lyrics (Theodor Bastard, Samka, SpiRitual)
Dr. Phil Christian Raetsch - Nepalese percussion and ethnic voice recordings (SpiRitual (Ger))
Christian Bystron - loops/programming (Megaherz, Betray My Secrets, SpiRitual (Ger))

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZJB2z4zEPQ[/youtube]

Подпись автора

"her penultimate sighs called softly on the kindling wind
her saintly eyes filling with tears, lifting with truth
and then a golden flash like the onset of heaven
leaving her screams breaking my heart
and in the grip of fire I knew the death of love"

!

Член клуба Позити ффф