https://abload.de/img/45jc233ti5ig2sihk.png

epub | 1.61 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 1708328610 | Author: Alex Forrest | Year: 2019

Description:

***Audiobook now available!***
Are you a man who has had enough of bars, clubs, and late nights? Fed up with online dating?   Too Late, Mate?   is the story of a lonely singleton who turned his love-life around (and upside down) after stumbling upon   daygame  , the art of meeting and attracting women during the daytime.

When all else failed - relationship counseling, psychotherapy, the self-help book industry, secret cults, salsa dancing, tree-hugging - he stumbled on a bunch of renegade dudes who were experts at the art of approaching and attracting women during the day - Yad, Andy Yosha, Tom Torero, James Tusk and Jon Matrix - the English equivalents of the renowned American PUAs - or pickup artists - Mystery (Erik von Markovik) and Style (Neil Strauss) immortalised in the book   The Game  .

So began an 18-month journey in which he met hundreds of girls in the street, went on dozens of dates and even managed to persuade one or two (or three) of them back to his bedroom...

The author's second book,   52 First Dates - Volume 1   is also available on amazon

Reviews   

I purchased 'Too Late, Mate' about a year and a half ago. I enjoyed it very much as there are similarities to how I grew up and my experiences in with girls and school as in the book...Great Read!   
ZV Oct 10, 2019 

An entertaining & honest account of a middle-aged man who after a lifetime of being inept at meeting and dating women, stumbles across Daygame. Think Crazy Stupid Love meets Dostoevsky i.e. a fascinating, funny and sometimes painful story where the processes of learning how to overcome deep-rooted beliefs about women, masculinity, and relationships through practical field training is described together with an introspective analysis. I enjoyed this book as I think it reflects the experience of a lot of men, particularly older men, trying to address this area of their life. I can say that the account of his journey is authentic as I'm of a similar age and got into Daygame about the same time. The book is professionally written which is a rarity in this genre and is equally valid as an entertaining story or a valuable reference piece.   
Leigh Sep 27, 2019 

I loved this book!! One of the few books on pickup I've ever read cover-to-cover. Regardless of whether you're into pickup or not ("PUA"), this is an engaging, come-from-behind hero tale-- told autobiographically. Mr. Forrest's humanity comes through in a very self-effacing way, as he struggles with the ups-and-downs of learning "game" later in his life. His maturity and self-doubt on the subject stand in sharp relief to the swagger of many PUAs whose youth and brashness consume most of the oxygen on this subject. It's a bit interesting that Mr. Forrest espoused filmmaking interests in this book because it actually has all of the essential storytelling elements of the classic "Hero's Journey" outlined by Joseph Campbell/Christopher Vogler (would make an interesting movie, imo). One of the inherent dangers of books on this subject of seducing women is that a thorough read potentially lulls its male followers into becoming bloviating keyboard theorists, not men of action, as notions delude us into thinking that knowledge somehow supplants or equates to experience. The reason that I strongly gravitate to the work of authors/YT'ers like Alex Forrest (and his impish, gamesome compadre Tom Torero) is that they have a way of inspiring me to confront my fears and approach women in my daily life. And for those gents in their 40's or maybe more, with natural fears about aging and the what-if's of it all, this book addresses this older niche that has heretofore been all but ignored. Bravo, Mr. Forrest, bravo! 
W A Feb 28, 2018

Category:Dating, Love & Romance, Love & Romance