https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0307/94/b5865ec2fcaab5332c8dc61aa6436494.jpg

epub, mobi | 2.07 MB | English | Isbn:9780446568845 | Author: James Patterson | Year: 2010

Description:

The good

New York's Lombardo's Steak House is famous for three reasons--the menu, the clientele, and now, the gruesome murder of an infamous mob lawyer. Effortlessly, the assassin slips through the police's fingers, and his absence sparks a blaze of accusations about who ordered the hit.

The bad

Seated at a nearby table, reporter Nick Daniels is conducting a once-in-a-lifetime interview with a legendary baseball bad-boy. In the chaos, he accidentally captures a key piece of evidence that lands him in the middle of an all-out war between Italian and Russian mafia forces. NYPD captains, district attorneys, mayoral candidates, media kingpins, and one shockingly beautiful magazine editor are all pushing their own agendas--on both sides of the law.

And the dead

Back off--or die--is the clear message Nick receives as he investigates for a story of his own. Heedless, and perhaps in love with his beautiful editor, Nick endures humiliation, threats, violence, and worse in a thriller that overturns every expectation and finishes with the kind of flourish only James Patterson knows.

Review
"An action-packed, edge-of-your-seat thriller . . . There are twists and turns to the very end that kept my eyes riveted to the pages . . . you won't want to shut your eyes or put the book down until it's finished." (BestsellersWorld.com )

"Thrill-a-minute . . . twists and turns . . . another winner for Patterson and Roughan." (BookReporter.com )

"Every year, I look forward to Patterson's new releases. DON'T BLINK was no exception . . . There's just something about reading a James Patterson book." (MeMyBookandtheCouch2.wordpress.com )

"The prolific Patterson seems unstoppable."
(USA Today )

"A page-turner that's perfect for killing an afternoon." (ReflectionswithCoffee.com )

About the Author
James Patterson is one of the bestselling writers of all time, with more than 210 million books sold worldwide. He is the author of the top-selling detective series of the past twenty years--the Alex Cross novels, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider, both of which were made into hit movies. Mr. Patterson also writes the bestselling Women's Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the new series of #1 New York Times bestsellers featuring Detective Michael Bennett of the NYPD. He won an Edgar Award, the mystery world's highest honor, for his first novel. He lives in Florida.

James Patterson's lifelong passion for books and reading led him to launch a new Web site, ReadKiddoRead.com, which helps parents, grandparents, teachers, and librarians find the very best children's books for their kids.

Howard Roughan cowrote Honeymoon and Sail with James Patterson and is the author of The Promise of a Lie. He lives in Connecticut with his wife and son.

Category:Mystery, Fiction, Thriller, Crime, Suspense, Mystery Thriller, Adult

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png