https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0308/6a/a4e9647fa3a0e3e1e92fbb98326e886a.jpg

epub | 1.38 MB | English | Isbn:9781944044671 | Author: Jason Parent | Year: 2018

Description:

The night uncovers all we wish not to see.
A troubled man enters a dusky park before sunset. A young woman follows, hidden in shadow. Both have returned to the park to take back something the past has stolen from them, to make right six long years of suffering, and to find justice or perhaps redemption-or maybe they'll settle for some old-fashioned revenge.
But something evil is alive and awake in those woods, creatures that care nothing for human motivations. They're driven by their own insatiable need: a ravenous, bottomless hunger.
The campgrounds are full tonight, and the creatures are starving. Before the night is over, they will feed.
An unrelenting tale of terror from Jason Parent, acclaimed author of People of the Sun and What Hides Within.

Review
"You'll never catch me hiking again! They Feed is a horror lover's nightmare come true." - Hunter Shea, author of We Are Always Watching and Mail Order Massacres
"Action galore, cool monsters, perfect speed -They Feed by Jason Parent is a killer read. Five stars all the way on this one!" - Hellnotes
"This is a balls-to-the-wall, fat free, straight up, creature feature that cuts to the chase immediately and never once looks back... I can't possibly endorse a book more."- Undivine Interventions
"Looking for a horror novel with a speed-of-light pace that will take your breath away with terror and suspense? Jason Parent's newest, THEY FEED, delivers in immense spades." - The Haunted Reading Room Reviews
"They Feed quickly established the feeling of the 80's horror movies I loved growing up... Overall, I really enjoyed this book, and it hit all the check marks for me." - The Scary Reviews

"Grab some popcorn and a soda because this one reads like a movie! Highly Recommended!" - Cedar Hollow Horror Reviews

"The fun starts up soon enough and doesn't really let go until the last page is turned. It's gory and nasty and gleefully fun" - Bark's Book Nonsense

A "fast-paced creature-feature that reminded me of a large roller coaster--one moving steadily up, until that final plummet which brings your heart leaping into your throat, at the very end." - Horror After Dark

"They Feed will most certainly leave readers of horror hungry for more work by Jason Parent." - The Eclectic Reader

"Action-packed and delightfully gory, Jason Parent delivers a solid reminder to stay out of the woods." - Michael Hicks, author of Broken Shells

"This story was fast paced and exciting up to the explosive twist ending." - Horror Maiden's Book Reviews

A "great creature story from start to finish with a cool horror movie vibe... And the ending twist caught me totally off guard." - One-Legged Reviews

"This fast-paced thrilling creature horror works brilliantly. The sub-plots of revenge, remorse and unsatisfied vendetta keep you guessing, until the whole meshes together to deliver a thoroughly entertaining and satisfying chiller." - Catherine Cavendish, author of Linden Manor and Dark Avenging Angel

Category:Horror, Thriller, Fiction, Supernatural, Paranormal

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png