https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0311/cb/2c8305ae03b3776d39787f71628962cb.jpg

epub | 609.56 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BT7TXNCR | Author: Mari Jane Law | Year: 2023

Description:

Love in the Cupboard: Love & Mishaps Book 2 can be read as a standalone novel.

A Catholic priest seeks a wife. A betrayed woman needs an honest man.     
What could possibly go wrong?

When Father Thomas Sheridan encounters Faith in a dark cupboard, he believes he's found his future wife. But Tom isn't brave enough to tell her the truth...

When Faith meets Tom in the office kitchenette, she can't stand him. No matter, she's fallen for the mysterious man she met in the cupboard and can't wait to meet him again. Oh, and she's got a new rule: one lie and he's out. She's not getting duped again.

But everyone loves Tom. From Perdita, Faith's friend, to Hope, her chronically ill sister-who's on the lookout for a man herself. And neighbours Luke and Gavin-who've fallen out over Luke wanting a baby. They urge Faith to give Tom a chance. But how can she have strong feelings for two men? And even worse, how will she react when she discovers that Tom   is   the man in the cupboard-and, heaven forbid, a Catholic priest?

Love in the Cupboard: A charming, sweet, quirky, farcical, hilarious, contemporary romance set in Bristol, UK. It is the second in the series but can be read as a standalone novel.   

Heat level: mild - sometimes described as "fade to black" - and comedic.
Language: mild.

Readers who enjoyed the witty dialogue found in Jennifer Crusie's   Anyone But You   might enjoy the dialogue in   Love in the Cupboard  .

Enjoy Catholic humour e.g. Father Ted and British humour e.g. Tom Sharpe? Enjoy a forbidden love story? Give   Love in the Cupboard   a go!

Love & Pollination: Love & Mishaps Book 1 was shortlisted for Choc Lit's 2019 Search for a Star competition.
Mari Jane Law. knows how to keep a story rollicking along, uses language confidently, and crafts a great plot. Amazon reviewer.

Here are some comments from ARC readers: 

"I absolutely loved this book. the ensuing shenanigans made me laugh out loud in places."

"If you are looking for something light, funny and in the genre of the classic British farce, then look no further."

"It was unique and not the regular boy meets girl story."

".it was an excellent story; funny, poignant, sensitive and very readable. Who would have thought that a priest in a cupboard would have so much fun!"

"What a tangled web of entertainment this is. Packed with quirky characters that are so closely interlinked it makes for a humorous and delightful read. Great representation seen in the ensemble of characters too."

"If you are looking for something light, funny and in the genre of the classic British farce, then look no further. This book will have you giggling and laughing like a schoolchild with all its goings on."

"Love in the Cupboard is a delight; gentle and quirky - occasionally bordering on hilarious farce."

"I read the entire book with a smile on my face (apart from when I was snorting, chuckling, or making other noises that showed my enjoyment). This is a cracker."

Category:Romantic Comedy, Romantic Comedy, Contemporary Romance

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png