https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0405/58/04aa7f31eefe3813cf85e42a42483a58.jpg

epub | 789.75 KB | English | Isbn:9781502392244 | Author: K. Webster | Year: 2014

Description:

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster comes a romantic suspense standalone!
All I've known is heartache and pain.
Everyone I've ever cared about has left me.
I'm a lonely man living an empty, dead life.
It's hard to imagine a future where I begin to feel again.
But I do.
I meet her-a woman full of secrets and pain that mirrors my own.
Together we find solace in each other.
She's guarded and cautious.
Her past has left her completely terrified.
All I want to do is hold her and keep her safe.
But the past doesn't stay there.
It's ugly and cruel and will hunt her down with a vengeance.
I'll do anything to save her from those nightmares come to life.
Even if she hates me for it.

Review
K Webster has done it again , given us yet another book that you can't seem to put down. Elizabeth C, Reviewer
I've followed K. Webster since the beginning of her author journey. I have read all of her books and love them. My opinion is they are ALL 5 stars books. This book however struck a different chord for me. I honestly wish I could give it more than 5 stars. Like maybe 5 stars and two thumbs up?! Moth to a flame..... Wow..... the perfect amount of romance and love with the perfectly perfect amount of nail biting suspense! I may go as far to say this book is now in my top 3 favorite books if all time! Jenn, Reviewer
Another great story by K Webster. Love and suspense all rolled into one! M A, Reviewer
Is it possible to give a book more than 5 stars because that is how I feel about K. Webster's newest release Moth to a Flame. This book starts off with a prologue so full of suspense and action that the pages turn themselves all the way to the end of the epilogue. Jill D, Reviewer
What can I say, that I haven't said about this author. nothing I read from her I don't like. what she comes up with it truly amazing. once I started I couldn't put it down , like I do with ALL if K's books. She has this way of writing her stories, that just captivate me from start to finish. Chantal R, Reviewer
WOW , Kristi -- I just have to say that you surely never disappoint me with your stories. You know how to write a story and for Moth to a Flame being your first novel ever written.... you did an amazing job with this book. Lorena G, Reviewer
K. Websters FIRST BOOK EVER? Whatttttt. This book was amazing! Suspenseful, captivating, heartbreaking and yet filled with so much love your heart will BURST. Anne J, Reviewer
Fear can consume us, but when we let light in... our flame can burn bright again. Moth to a Flame is full of suspense, tenderness and healing. Carol N, Reviewer
I absolutely loved this book. Cale is amazing and lia is awesome. This book will keep you so entrapped that you won't want to put it down. It will shock you, make you cry, make you swoon, and drive you crazy at points, it will also warm your heart. I highly recommend this book to everyone!!!! Btw k webster is freaking awesome and an amazing person. Michelle R, Reviewer
My emotions were all over the place with this book from the very first page...I thought I had the story figured out until the OH CRAP moment happens and BOOM!!! TOTALLY not what I had expected to happen or how... WOW!!! There are twists and turns that will keep you glued to the pages!!! Tami C, Reviewer
I absolutely loved this book. I only got four hours of sleep last night because I couldn't put this book down. I picked it back up as soon as I could this morning. I was sad to see it end because I wanted more. There is no cliffhanger. There is no second book, but there is a lovely epilogue. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Heather B, Reviewer

About the Author
I love my husband of 11 years and sweet kids. My passions include reading, writing, graphic design, and shopping! I absolutely love social media and the power of how it connects people all over the world. You can usually find me easily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Goodreads!

Category:New Adult & College Romance, Romantic Suspense, Romantic Suspense

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png