https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0406/51/972512e965b7182f1626a7daeae6d751.jpg

epub | 342.7 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B07PG3CGG8 | Author: Hunter Blain | Year: 2019

Description:

My name is John Cook, and my life began the day my heart stopped beating. 

You meet the most interesting men in Medieval prisons. This one time, I met a guy who offered me immortality for the low, low price of changing my diet. I didn't read the fine print. Because he wasn't talking about a gluten free diet. More like hemoglobin   full  .

And now I'm a friggin' vampire with five centuries of pop culture references.
Granted, at the time, I was listening to the dying screams of my mother and father being burned and eviscerated alive just outside the rusty bars of the prison cell, and my new best friend was offering me my only real chance at saving my own life and avenging my parents' murderers-some day.
Except my first chance at vengeance took about five hundred years, and I had to wade through oceans of sin and violence, blackening my soul-and my already dark sense of humor-beyond redemption until I met Father Thomes-a Roman Catholic Priest-in present-day Houston. Papa Thomes taught me how to use my dark curse to fight for the good guys. Like Alfred and Robin did for Batman-except we straight up murder Jokers and Two-Faces.   Biteman and Pope'n  .
We stand up for the downtrodden, the forgotten, and the neglected...
By exsanguinating the wicked in horrific, truly imaginative ways, and having a grand ol' time doing it. You know what they say about doing what you love...
But our party is soon cut short when we learn the End of Days is just around the corner, and that the fine print of my contract might have hidden a few other tidbits. Like the fact that I was central to kicking off the Apocalypse, and that the Archdemons will stop at nothing to make sure   The Dude Abides   by the terms of his contract.
I guess I need a lawyer.
Get ready to laugh at extreme violence. I know I will. If you're not laughing, you're learning.

If you like Jim Butcher, Shayne Silvers, Cameron O'Connell, Kevin Hearne, Steve McHugh, Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, Shannon Mayer, or K.F. Breene, you won't be able to put down the highly addictive Preternatural Chronicles. 

"Hunter Blain is my spirit animal." - Shayne Silvers, Amazon Top 25 Bestselling Author 

Available in digital, print, and audiobook formats. 

What Amazon readers are saying: 

★★★★★ 'Let me count the ways I blood thee...'
★★★★★ 'Move over Dresden!'
★★★★★ 'The Preternatural Chronicles MUST come to Netflix. Now.'
★★★★★ 'John Cook puts the G.O.A.T. in gloat.'
★★★★★ 'Shayne Silvers has found the next author to take over Urban Fantasy.'
★★★★★ 'I need John Cook to have a story with Nate Temple. Please.'
★★★★★ 'John Cook loves vegans. Especially when they are served raw.'
★★★★★ 'The only thing that sparkles about this vampire is his fangs in the moonlight.'
★★★★★ 'All the twisted humor of Pulp Fiction, but with a vampire. It's more like Gulp Fiction.'
★★★★★ 'If John Wick was a vampire and hung out with Ryan Reynolds on the weekends.'
★★★★★ 'Revenge is for amateurs, but vengeance is for professional vampires who take their jobs seriously. Like John Cook.'
★★★★★ 'Fans of Morbius, Blade, Buffy, Shade of Devil, and Deadpool will love the Preternatural Chronicles.'

★★  Nine out of ten people who recommend things loved Hunter Blain's books, according to a rigged and heavily-biased research study overseen by Argento Publishing...  ★★

Books in the Preternatural Chronicles: 

Deliverance-Book 0.5: B07V3GBZ47
I'm Glad You're Dead-Book 1: B07PG3CGG8
Dawn and Quartered-Book 2: B07SS6PDJY
Shadow of a Doubt-Book 3: B0821YGZPQ
Moonlight Equilibrium-Book 3.5: B086RY3WHZ
Mouth of Madness-Book 4: B086FX5B87
What the Hell-Book 5: B088BG92DX
Holy Sheoly-Book 6: B08FY48D9F
Those Wonderful Toys-Book 7: ‎ B08RX1NCQ9
Crack the Sky-Book 8: ‎ B097QD9MRX

Category:Witch & Wizard Thrillers, Coming of Age Fantasy eBooks, Coming of Age Fantasy

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png