https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0413/01/47ece8eedfecd515edf8c7cd1a137301.jpg

epub | 875.97 KB | English | Isbn:‎ 000855000X | Author: Mimi Deb | Year: 2023

Description:

One takeaway dinner. Two lonely hearts. Did somebody order a rom com?
'A really     sweet, warm-hearted     read - a winner     for fans of Jasmine Guillory or Beth O'Leary!    ' Niamh Hargan, author of     Twelve Days in May
'A     delicious     rom com!' Kate Bromley, author of    Talk Bookish to Me
Gia     thrives on risks.     Ben     plays it safe.
She crossed continents to chase her London dream; he works the same job in the same restaurant, night after night.
Then fate steps in. When Gia's takeout is delivered, her embarrassing list of New Year's resolutions accidentally makes its way to Ben's restaurant, stuck to the bottom of a delivery backpack.
With each delivery Gia orders, Ben slips in a note of his own and eagerly awaits her reply. One by one, these notes transform their lives in unexpected ways, and an unlikely love story is written.
A totally gorgeous and escapist rom com with a twist. Fans of     Beth O'Leary    ,     Ali Hazelwood     and     Emily Henry     will be totally hooked from the very first page.

Readers are loving     Love on the Menu    :
'A     delicious rom com!     In     Love on the Menu    , Deb pens a     stirring story     about serendipitous connections and chasing your dreams that     readers are sure to enjoy    ' Kate Bromley, author of     Talk Bookish to Me
'This slow-burn rom com has the     most delicious payoff!     With     hilarious and witty prose     and     characters who won't leave your brain    ,     Love on the Menu     is a      vibrant, fresh take on modern love!    ' Farah Heron, author of     Accidentally Engaged
'A really     sweet and warm-hearted read    ' Niamh Hargan, author of     Twelve Days in May

Category:Holiday Romance, Romantic Comedy, New Adult & College Romance

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png