https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0416/dd/6bb4e9f6f940754df93b63bd51a126dd.jpg

epub | 926.65 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BSTJY28R | Author: JA Andrews | Year: 2023

Description:

I married her son, but he couldn't see her evil.
Charlotte's     dream wedding to     Ethan     was the happiest day of her life. She knew his mother,     Anna    , loved her only son, but her overbearing nature starts driving Charlotte insane. Ethan always claimed his mother accepted her as part of the family, but her gut instincts couldn't be wrong.
To help the happy couple save for their first house together, Anna presents an offer they can't refuse with a rent-free room in the family home. This is when Charlotte suspects Anna wants her boy back for good. Convinced she is out to destroy their marriage; Charlotte has a surprise that was about to bring them closer together or rip their relationship apart.
As tensions mount and Anna digs her claws in, Charlotte discovers a hidden family secret, but Anna's manipulative nature ensures no one would believe her. Charlotte must survive a wave of cruelties and play the most vindictive mother-in-law she's ever encountered at her own sinister game if her marriage is to survive a mother who can't let go of the past.
Anna will stop at nothing to get what she wants.
Readers can't get enough of     His Mother's Lies    :
'    This book was    INTENSE,     a really good mother in law thriller! Such a great story and was terrifying at the same time.' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review
'    I was blown away by all the secrets and twists     that kept coming. The ending completely blew me away. I raced through the pages as fast as I could' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review
'    I absolutely loved this book.     Such an easy read, great storyline and the right amount of shocks! The story flowed so nicely while reading and I didn't want it to end!!' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review
'    Bone-chilling! I love thrillers and true crime and this satisfied both in one.     From the very start Anna gave me an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. As the tale unraveled I could feel Charlotte's desperation for someone, anyone to believe her, most of all her own husband.' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review

Category:Suspense, Thrillers, Suspense Thrillers

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png